CHAPTER THREE JACK CEREALES!

CHAPTER 3

JACK CEREALES!

Author: Well hello everyone!

The seven: Hi!

Author: Who wants to do the disclaimer?

Ron: Me!

Author: Gods, Ron! I told you that you’ll do the disclaimer in the next chapter, let the others do it now.

Ron: But…

Author: We already talked about it, now say goodbye.

Ron: Goodbye? Hey! Not fair.

Author: Okay, now that Ronald returned to the Burrow, Jason, give the disclaimer to our fellow readers.

Jason: EstherXXI doesn’t own any PJ, HOO or HP stuff; she only owns the plot, and the characters that doesn’t appear on the original books.

Author: TO THE STORY!

                                                 ***

~*CAMP HALF-BLOOD*~

STRANGER’S POV

I was surrounded by at least a hundred kids between 12 and 19 years old, maybe the younger ones were 7 or 8.  I was looking at the middle aged half-man in front of me, his other half was pure white stallion, next to him was a blonde guy with electric blue eyes, a boy with jet-black hair and sea-green eyes, they were looking expectantly at me, suddenly PUF! A man with leopard print beach shirt appeared.

“Well! What do we have here Chiron?” asked the man.

“A new demigod, sir. He is sixteen and he claims that he doesn’t know who his godly parent is” said the white stallion, named Chiron.

“What’s your name, kid?” asked the man.

“Jake Cervantes, sir.” “Okay, demigods, this is Jack Cereales!”

“Hmm, it’s actually Jake CER-VAN-TES” “Whatever, now, you will stay in the Hermes Cabin until some god claims you.”

          People were starting to disperse, when the ones that were still there gasped. Everyone turned to see the reason of the gasping. I looked above my head just to see how an owl disappeared.

“Fellow demigods, this is Jake Cervantes, son of Athena!” a boy with curly messy hair and a Mexican accent shouted to the crowd.

                                       ***

After that, I stayed there in shock, until a pretty girl with blonde curly princess hair and stormy gray eyes approached to me.

“Annabeth Chase, head counselor of the Athena Cabin. Welcome to Camp Half-Blood, now let me tell you something, if you mess up with my things or you ruin any strategy we have, you’ll wish you were staying in the Hermes Cabin, get it?” she said, almost shouted to me.

“Yes ma’am!” I said as she walked towards the boy with sea-green eyes.

That was scary” I said to myself, I thought anyone heard me.

“Don’t worry, she won’t kill you, she might send you to the infirmary but she won’t kill you,” said a pale girl with straight black hair, “I just remind you, if you make us lose in Capture the Flag, she won’t have time to send you herself” with that, she left with a girl with golden eyes and coffee brown hair and dark skin.

“Who is she?” I asked to a ghost-like boy around my age.

“She? The one who threaten you?” he asked, I nodded. “She is my sister, actually, the girl with golden eyes is my sister too” he said grinning proudly. I paled.

“Nico di Angelo, son of Hades. If you mess up with my sisters, I will personally kill you, Athenian boy” I think that I paled even more because the Nico guy laughed evilly and disappeared in the shadows.

Sorry if it’s a little short and a little boring, I have been busy. What do you think by now? I’ll try to upload as often as I can but I don’t promise anything. Comment if you want any new special character or if you want to be a character or if you want something. Bye guys! See you! :*