Chapter 1 THE DREAM

CHAPTER 1

THE DREAM

Author: okay, now the disclaimer...

Leo: can I say it?!?!?!

Author: Leo, you ruined the surprise, but go ahead.

Leo: what surprise?

Author: some I was going to say with the disclaimer, I'll tell it in the next chapter, now go on.

Leo: Okay, EstherXXI doesn't own me or the seven or the demigods and other characters that already existed in the books, Rick Riordan do.

Author: I don't own any character in the Harry Potter series either, J.K. Rowling does. Now with the story!

***

(I suggest listening to the song)

~*CAMP HALF-BLOOD*~

HAZEL'S POV

I was running through the woods, a giant spider chasing me, and when I say giant, I mean it, it was taller than me and it had hairy legs, I searched for my sparta just to find out that I didn't have it with me, instead I had... a stick? How could someone defend themselves with a stick? Suddenly, red light rays flew past me and when I look who was responsible of that I saw six kids in robes, (seriously, who wears robes? I mean, I know that I'm from 1928, but we didn't wear robes then! I think I got off the topic.) All the six kids were handing sticks, there were three boys and three girls, one girl had dirty-blonde hair and blue eyes, the boy next to her was red haired, like the girl next to him, I bet they are siblings, the girl next to the red-heads had bushy brown hair and warm chocolate eyes, the boy next to her had round glasses and emerald green eyes, his jet-black hair almost covered a lighting shaped scar in his forehead, finally, the boy next to him was the tallest of them he had dark hair and brown eyes. I was aiming to face the spider with my... stick, but I woke.

I didn't recognize the place, it was a dark room, it felt cold, then I remembered that I was in Cabin 13 with Nico, I have been here since two days ago, when my eyes adjusted to the lack of light, I stood up and look at the clock Nico kept in a desk next to his bunk, it was six in the morning, I was going to tell Chiron about my dream when I saw Nico sleeping, he was so cute, he looked so peaceful (stupid ADHD!) Nico woke up, and he looked at me.

"Why are you staring at me, Hazel?" he asked me in a sleepy voice.

"Oh, am... I wanted you to come with me to tell Chiron about a dream I had"

"Yeah, sure, but let's wake Bryony, I don't want her to wake if we are not here" my brother told me, I nodded, Bryony was our sister, she is fifteen, just as Nico and me, but Nico is very protective with her; she was claimed shortly after the war with the giants.

Bryony replied a lot but she finally woke up, I looked at her, she was a lot like Nico but she had her own things too. She had straight black hair, no matter what she did it was always straight, she was pale in her skin and she had hazel-green eyes, she was the kind of girl that people never messed up with, she looked a little like Thalia and she was a little moody, like Clarisse, but she was really sweet, in her own cold way, but she was sweet when you got to know her.

***

(Still Hazel's POV)

We headed to the Big House; there was no light except from the moon and the stars, I looked up to the sky and saw it, it was Zoë's constellation, I wasn't there, but Percy told me once about it, I bowed my head with respect.

When we arrived to the Big House, nobody answer the knocking, so we tried again. A very sleepy Chiron with a murderous look opened the door. "What do you need children?" "Well... I had this dream and I was wondering what it meant and all, it started with a giant spider..."

I told Chiron about my dream and I described every single detail, my siblings heard every word I said nodding in some things and grinning in others, when I finished, Chiron had a worried look. "Call everyone into an emergency meeting"

__________________________________________________

Well, that's the first chapter, I left it with a little cliffhanger. I'm sorry if it's a little boring, I'm new doing fanfictions, it's also my first story here in Wattpad, so, yeah, I think that's all for now, I'll work in the second chapter, sorry if there are grammar or spelling mistakes, I'm not perfect.

Comment, vote, follow me, whatever. Thank you for reading. :*