CHAPTER SEVENTEEN FIRST OF MANY

CHAPTER 17

FIRST OF MANY

Author: Guys! I will cry! Oh my gods! Thank you so much guys!!!!! You are the best! We have gotten to 2,051 reads!

Piper: Get it out, girl. Don't let anything inside.

Author: *runs away crying*

Jason: Soooo... she just ran away crying, so I think we are responsible for the disclaimer.

Percy: I guess...

Leo: Percy!

Percy: What' up Leo?

Leo: I think I accidentally set your bed on fire.

Everyone except Leo: You did what?!

Percy: My panda!

Hazel: I thought Octavian killed his panda.

Annabeth: I bought another one to him since Frank didn't want to turn into a panda for Percy.

Frank: Hey! I didn't want Percy to cuddle in me while he sleeps.

Reyna: and you have a reputation at camp, praetor Zhang.

Bryony: I think we missed something.

Jake: Yes we did. Well, I think they are talking about something that happened in one of the books Rick Riordan wrote.

Nico: Okay! I'm done! While they are talking about pandas, TO THE STORY!

***

~*HOGWARTS*~

THIRD PERSON'S POV

After the Dark Mark appeared in the sky, everyone freaked out. Though the first graders didn't know well what was happening, they were scared for everyone's reaction, some were crying. The older years tried to calm the younger ones but it was visible they were also scared. The last war had a huge effect on them and the memories were still fresh.

McGonagall sent all the professors to put protection spells around the terrains of the school, but it was too late; many Death Eaters and different monsters have already arrived and were waiting someone's orders to attack; fortunately, the protecting spells kept many away.

If you saw Hogwarts from the air, you'll see a huge black spot and other figures around the castle. You could also see fire in the Forbidden Forest and dark figures surrounding the school terrains. On the lake, you could see two great ships, Dumstrang's and the Argo II, but you could also see that the lake wasn't normal. It had waves.

Inside of the castle was chaos, kids running from one place to another, some in their pajamas, some in muggle clothes and some other still in their robes. One first grader had a teddy bear with her. Still McGonagall's attempts to calm everyone didn't function. It wasn't until the demigods arrived that everyone calm down, well, just a little.

"Silence!" Piper yelled

Everyone did what she said and shut their mouths. Even McGonagall.

"Calm down everyone. We are under attack, but we will not show weakness. We have won our own wars, worse than what's outside!" Reyna yelled like a true leader, "we will work as one and we will not fight against each other! I don't care if Slytherin doesn't like Gryffindor or so other, from now on, we are one army. Strong and firm like the Romans and the Greeks were on their own times"

Everyone looked at Reyna, she showed an aura that was clearly of a warrior and a just leader; no one doubted of her words, because they were true. If they wanted to survive, they'd had to act like a team. They have won before and they'll win now. If as separated worlds they were strong, together they were invincible.