CHAPTER TWO IT'S A JOKE RIGHT?

CHAPTER 2

IT’S A JOKE RIGHT?

DISCLAIMER!!

Author: Is anybody there?

Hazel: Me!

Author: Hazel, can I tell you a secret? It’s about the surprise.

Hazel: Sure, why not?

Author: *whispers in her ear the plan*

Hazel: *smiles evilly* I think I can handle it.

Author: I don’t own PJ, HOO or HP, all I own is the plot and Bryony (for now)

Bryony: You don’t own me

Hazel: Am… she does, sis, sorry.

Bryony: nooooooo okay, I’ll survive.

Author: TO THE STORY!!

                                                           ***

~*CAMP HALF-BLOOD*~

PIPER´S POV

“Piper!!!! Piper! Wake up there’s a sale there!” I heard someone yelling, my Aphrodite girl took control of my body and I immediately woke up. I saw Hazel, Bryony and Annabeth laughing so hard they needed to hold on to something.

          “Why did you do that?!” I yelled at them. “You wouldn’t wake up and there is an emergency meeting in the Big House” Annabeth said with a grin in her face. “Who’s going to the meeting?” I asked to the wisdom daughter, she turned to see Hazel. “Every head counselor and the seven, plus Reyna and Octavian” Hazel said mumbling the last part.

          “Who do we need to wake now?” asked Bryony. “Percy and Clovis, from the Hypnos Cabin” Annabeth said looking at a piece of paper. “Bryony and I are going for Clovis, you two go for Percy” said Hazel walking to Cabin 15, which was Hypnos’.

          Annabeth and me get to Cabin 3 and knock on the door “Percy, wake up, there’s a meeting” Annabeth said in her most sweet voice. Percy didn’t answer so we entered; Annabeth pocked Percy several times, but he wouldn’t wake. “Annabeth, I swear that your boyfriend is more a Hypnos kid than a Poseidon one” I told her pointing towards the sleeping boy next to me. “Do your thing, Pipes” Annabeth told me, I did what she told me to.

          “Perseus Jackson, wake up in this moment or I’ll put you a very nice lipstick that matches your eyes!” I yelled at him, he immediately woke up and look at us.

          “NO.LIPSTICK.FOR.ME” he said sitting on his bunk.

We told him about the meeting and we ran to the Big House, Percy still in his sleeping clothes. We were the last ones to get there, even Clovis was there.

          “I’m glad you decided to join us, children. Now, Hazel, please tell them about your dream”

(Just kidding, I just want you to know that all the couples from the book are the same, I might make their love lifes interesting, but they are the same. I won’t put Percico or Prachel or Octachel or things like that, please don’t kill me!)

CHIRON’S POV

I was worried about Hazel’s dream. We were supposed to have them separated to avoid disgrace. We accord to only unite them when it’s very necessary, but… if it is? We would have to tell the gods. Oh my gods, Zeus won’t like this, not a bit.

          “Chiron? Are you listening?” Reyna said waving her hand in front of my face. “Yeah, sorry, you can start explaining Hazel” I said once more. “Chiron, she already did” Frank said taking Hazel’s hand.

          “Chiron, what does this mean?” asked Annabeth.

          “Annabeth doesn’t know something! Apocalypses!” Leo joked running around with his hair on fire. “Leo, your hair” said Katie, from the Demeter Cabin. “My hair… Aaaggghhh!!!! Turn it off!” with that, Percy splat water soaking Leo to the bone. “Thanks man” “Welcome Leo!”

          I was about to tell them to act like adults when Annabeth’s brother, Malcom entered running. “Malcom, what’s wrong?!” Annabeth said to him, well, she almost yelled at the poor boy. “New…demi…demigod” he said catching his breath. We all rushed to Thalia’s tree and we saw a boy, around sixteen there. We made our way through the crowd; the whole camp was already here, though it was seven thirty in the morning.  

          “Boy, how old are you?” I spoke to him. “Sixteen” he answered. “Have you been claimed?” Jason asked. “No, the only thing I know is that the boy that I thought was my cousin was half goat and now he is dead by some kind of evil cheerleaders” he said with tears in his eyes. “It’s a joke right? Why can’t they stay dead more than a year and a half?!” Percy scram.  

_____________________________________________________

Second chapter ready! who is this stranger?! who are the evil cheerleaders? I'll left this questions round you until I upload the next chapter, see you guys! :*