AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello, everyone! It's been like six years since I first published this story and I'm actually really surprised about the amount of success it has had, with grammar and spelling and plot mistakes and a lot of inconsistencies going on in the story, I am really glad you enjoyed it. And what I'm most surprised about is that in the last six months I've gotten a TON of notifications for this story, more than in the past two years or so, so I'm really really surprised that people are still reading it and loving it, you have no idea how much this means to me.

When I first wrote this story, I had actually just discovered Wattpad, and believe it or not, there was no premium feature or ads or having to see those videos after the chapters. I really wrote this story for fun; it now has over 100 thousand views, which is about 100 thousand more views than what I expected, and I am so so so thankful for each one of you because you are the reason I was confident enough to keep writing. I am so thankful that I cannot fully express it, you'll never know the huge impact you guys had in my life. In total, all of my stories have almost reached 300 thousand views which is crazy, because I don't know you guys and I've been able to reach you through my stories. So thank you, thank you, and thank you a million times.

Why now? Well, with the news of Percy Jackson getting a tv show, I just realised how important it is to me and to so many people and how it allowed me to connect with all of you.

I love you all so much and I thank you all for everything you have done for me. Also, remember to stay safe during this quarantine and I wish you and your families are all safe.

Xoxo
-E