CHAPTER THIRTEEN FIRST TASK

CHAPTER 13

FIRST TASK

NOT SUCH A GOOD DISCLAIMER, BUT YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO IS THE CHAMPION DON’T YOU?

TO THE STORY!

SOMEONE’S POV

~*HOGWARTS*~

The words echoed on my head. I didn’t even put my name in the Goblet. I knew Percy wanted to compete. Stupid, stupid, stupid magic! I bet one of the stupid wizards pranked me. Oh, those little kids were going to pay it back!

          “Hey!” I heard Leo behind me, “congratulations for being our champion!” he sang.

          I didn’t answer. I didn’t want to be a champion. I stood up and walked to the girls’ dorm. I didn’t want to talk to anybody. Everyone patted me in the shoulder or wished good luck to me on the first task. I just nodded at them. When I entered to my room, I sat on my bed and think about Jason; I loved him and I hate Hera or Juno for what she did!

          One by one, the girls entered to the room, Annabeth looked at me and smiled. I just smiled back, but I was sure my eyes didn’t showed the same smile my mouth did because my blonde friend pressed her lips and nodded, then she went to sleep.

                                                           ***

I woke up in the red room. I was the first one to wake, when I scanned the room, I saw I was wrong; I was the second one to wake. There was one bed empty and there was one girl missing on the room.

          I went the only place she could be, training. I watched her fight with an invisible figure. She used a sword, when she stopped; she took a dagger and then a spear. After that, she took a bow and an arrow and she started shooting at different points of the field. She was sweating; she might’ve been here since hours ago. She drank some water and then looked at me, she waved her hand.

          “Hey”

          “Hi, how much have you been here?”

          “Dunno, like three hours, maybe more” she told me, “how have you been with the entire champ thing?” she asked.

          “I really don’t want to compete, I don’t want to have this pressure on me” I cried, but I didn’t want her to see me like this, weak.

          “Hey, calm down. Everything’s going to be fine. Now, let´s go eat breakfast” she led me to the Great Hall.

          When we entered, everyone looked at me. I didn’t like everyone staring. If looks would have killed, half of the wizards would be dead now; Chiron waved at me, I shook my head and it seems he understood I didn’t want company, ‘cause his smile was erased from his face and he shook his hand at me like telling me to go with him.

                    I went with him and we walked towards the Great Hall’s entrance. Again, all eyes on me.

“What’s worrying you girl?” he asked.

“I don’t want to compete, Chiron” I told him.

“Oh, my dear girl, you cannot change that. But you can tell someone about your trouble with this, maybe Mr. Potter could help you” he told me.

“I don’t wanna look weak, I must not be weak!” I almost shouted with tears streaming down my face.

“You won’t look weak by asking some help”

“But I feel weak, Chiron. And I am tired of being strong” my eyes were all watery, and I wanted to cry out everything that had happened to me during my life.

“It’s okay to cry, but remember that after some tears there must be a smile in your face, my brave girl” he told me.

“Thanks Chiron” I said.

I walked again to the Great Hall, more confident now and with a smile in my face. I walked towards the Gryffindor table and towards the three heads.

“Hey Harry” I said.

“Hey, do you need something?” he asked me.

“Actually yes, I need you to explain me this whole Triwizard Tournament” I told him.

“Umm, yes, sure; but not right now, I have class with Mr…. I mean, Chiron” he said. I nodded.

I went to the Professors’ table and seated next to Frank and Jason. I didn’t like pumpkin juice so I asked the elves if they could give me orange’s instead of pumpkins’.  I looked towards Malfoy, he was looking murderously at me and then at Ákos. He was planning something; I could see it in his sad light blue eyes.

          “Champions! The first task will be in a week; then, we will celebrate the Yule Ball in Christmas” Professor McGonagall said.

          “Don’t forget the first match is today at seven at noon, now, going to your classes. You are dismissed!” Chiron added.

          All students walked to their classrooms, we didn’t have a group until the second period, with first graders. I was going to missed it; I wanted to train as much as possible before the task, since I didn’t know what they would ask us to do.

“Ákos, Draco, please stay for me to say a word to you” Viktor Krum said.

I was going with my friends, I was in the entrance and I could see Annabeth’s and Hazel’s heads at the end of the corridor.

“Ms. Wait please, I need to talk to you too, about the first task” Viktor said, “Sorry, I forgot your name, Ms, could you remind it to me?”

“I am Reyna sir, daughter of Bellona”

____________________________________________________________________________

THANK YOU FOR YOUR 859 READS, I HOPE I GET MORE! LOVE YOU ALL GUYS!