CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE YULE BALL

CHAPTER 23
YULE BALL

Hey guys, it's me, the author, and I want to congratulate you, yes, you! Thanks to you, this story have gotten over 16K. This is great! Thank you very, very much. Well, now TO THE STORY

Oh, just other thing, I'm super lazy and I have a lot of laziness to describe each of the dresses, so I made a representation of each of the dresses that every girl uses (from left to right, Bryony, Hazel, Reyna, Piper, Annabeth, Luna, Hermione, Ginny, Isabella)

***
(Listen to the song, it's really good, the girl singing)

~*HOGWARTS*~
ISABELLA'S POV

"I can't believe Bryony's awake. I mean, sure it's awesome she's back with us but not even Mum, well, Professor McGonagall nor Madam Pomfrey could wake her and then puf she's awake and going to Hogsmade with... with... with Malfoy!" I exclaimed.

"Aren't you just jealous she decided to go with Malfoy and not telling you to go with her?" George asked.

"What?! No! Why would I be jealous?! She's a big girl, she can do whatever she wants! And I'm not jealous!" I said feeling my face get red, as it usually gets when I'm mad.

"Okay, okay, I believe you, just calm down, you're making it snow in here" he said pointing at the Great Hall's ceiling.

"Sorry. I just... I don't know what I'm thinking" I said as I sat down next to George in the Gryffindor table.

Ákos was talking with Reyna, making her laugh, I could see that they liked each other, but of course, they would never tell.

I watched Hermione arguing with Ron about a spell he has been doing wrong since first year.

"... Seriously, Ron? It's la-CAR-num in-fla-MA-ray not in-FLA-ma-ree besides, you're moving your wand too much, you might as well take off someone's eye!"

"Hermione, please! I could concentrate if you didn't yell in my ear, besides, here it says, 'mark your wand movements very clearly'" Ron said pointing at his book. Seventh and eighth years have been studying a lot the last month since they had their NEWT's in April, and everyone said that those exams were like two-hundred percent more difficult than all the previous exams together.

"You shouldn't worry that much about your sister, you should worry about your following exams, Isabella" I heard a female voice said from behind me.

"Mum, I already know everything, besides, I've had the best teacher throughout all my life" I said as I looked at the best woman my father could have chosen to take care of me.

"Mr. Weasley, if I were you, I should worry about the decorations of tomorrow's ball than to flirt with the Headmistress' daughter" mother said to George who blushed and took his arm off around my shoulders.

"Mum!" I replied blushing myself. Mum smiled lightly at me before returning to her stern look.

"Very well. I have something very serious to tell you, come along Bella" Mum told me.

I kissed George in the cheek and walked with my mother to the chamber next to the Great Hall.

"I saw what are you wearing to the Yule Ball. I think it's a good choice but I want you to have something special for your first ball" Mum took a rectangular box that said 'Madam Malkin's for all Occasions' from behind her and gave it to me. I opened it and looked at a beautiful blue dress with silver jewels in it.

"Mum! It's beautiful!" I said as I jumped to her arms and hugged her.

HARRY'S POV

I woke up the day of the ball at twelve o'clock, half a day has passed and I didn't notice. Wow, this thing about not having Voldemort in my head is very relaxing. I think I never noticed how stressed I was until Voldemort killed the part of his soul that was inside me.