CHAPTER TWELVE DUMSTANG BOYS

CHAPTER 12

DUMSTRANG BOYS

Well, hello! Today I won't do such a disclaimer today because someone who I won't mention *caught* @gesuschavez7 *caught* told me to hurry.

You all know I don't own Percy Jackson or Harry Potter. Now, TO THE STORY!

***

~*HOGWARTS*~

HERMIONE'S POV

I couldn't believe what I was looking at; Viktor Krum was Dumstrang's Headmaster. I haven't seen him since four years ago, in the triwizard tournament, when Harry competed.

The boys passed, they were all handsome. When Viktor passed by me, he looked at me, smiled and nodded.

"Hermione" he muttered.

Ron's face went red and I took his hand.

"Welcome boys, to Hogwarts!" Professor McGonagall said. Viktor went to salute her.

Then, McGonagall called the house head professors. I still couldn't believe that a girl three years younger than me was my house head; well, she was also Isabella's sister. I guess our Headmistress introduced the house heads with Dumstrang's headmaster because they all shook hands, but when he saw Bryony, he asked something to Professor McGonagall; Viktor went pale, but our DAM teacher said something and they all laughed. I could see Professor Cervantes looking murderously at Krum, maybe he was Professor Flower's boyfriend.

"Students!" McGonagall called, "sixth years and below return to your common rooms, seventh and eighth go to your house heads" she said.

Kids walked out of the Great Hall and each student went to find their teachers. I walked to Bryony; she was talking to Isabella and someone else. When I got closer, I saw she was talking to Harry, Ron, Neville and Ginny. Then, Neville pointed at a group of Ravenclaw girls, Ginny separated from them and she went to the girls earlier mentioned. She returned with a girl with dirty blonde hair and dreamy face, Luna Lovegood. They were all talking. I was just standing there, looking at them.

Professor Levesque approached to them. She told something to Bryony Flowers and she nodded; Ron looked at me, he told me to go with them, he had a worried look in his eyes.

"I am sure, Bryony!" I heard Professor Levesque saying.

"Okay, sis. Let's tell Minerva" Hazel Levesque went where Professor McGonagall and Viktor were talking, they both paled.

"Hermione, are you listening?" Harry asked.

"Sorry, what?" I asked.

"Bryony was telling us about a dream her sister had, she saw us in her dream," Ron said, "and I was telling her about my two-day dream" I remembered that time. I was worried about Ron, maybe it did happen.

Suddenly, the Sorting Hat came flying.

"Students, please listen to what the Hat is going to say" Professor McLean shouted.

"Thank you very much; now listen to my song

and beware your fate of what the oracle have already spoken.

The world is in danger again;

listen carefully what I'm about to say,

Two worlds once separated

will meet their paths.

The ones seeking for revenge

each other will help.