CHAPTER FOURTEEN PUREBLOOD

CHAPTER 14

PUREBLOOD

Author: hey guys! Another week passed since I last uploaded.

Percy: am I going to have a point of view in this chapter?

Author: Sorry Perce, but not this time, maybe next week; but I promise it will be great and a lot more like the ones Rick wrote for you in Percy Jackson and the Olympians.

Percy: what about today's chapter, would it look like the ones J.K wrote?

Author: I'll try, ok? TO THE STORY

***

~*HOGWARTS*~

DRACO'S POV

I just hoped my father received my letter telling him that I was going to represent Hogwarts in the Triwizard Tournament. I mean, who else but me?

Ákos had a serious expression, his brown hair covered his eyes but he often looked at my DAM teacher, I mean, she was pretty, but there were prettier girls among the demigods, like that Piper girl, whoa man! That girl war just gorgeous!

"Stop staring, Malfoy" Reyna snapped. I hadn't noticed that I was staring at her the whole time. I looked away and cleared my throat.

"Reyna?" Ákos called

"Uh huh?"

"Tell me about you and all the demigod think, I don't get it" he asked the Twelfth Legion's praetor.

"Well, you'll see, when a god or goddess fall in love with a mortal, or muggle as you would say; when they have a kid, it has both characteristics, mortal's and god's," the Hispanic girl said, "my mother's Bellona, goddess of war" she said.

"I thought the war goddess was Athena" the green eyed said.

"Oh, no, well, yes but no. My mother is Roman, Athena is Greek" she explained.

"Okay, tell me your story" as he said this, Reyna's face darkened and her cheeks got pink.

"My sister and I were born is Puerto Rico; I can't remember well about it, I just remember the SPA my sister, Hylla and I worked in; in Circe's Island. We were there until Percy let the pirates out and they destroyed everything; they took my sister and me as slaves. As we were daughters of the war goddess, learning how to use weapons wasn't difficult; we escaped and we separated; my sister is Queen of the Amazons and I went to Camp Jupiter"

I think Ákos and I were hanging our mouths open and we had a shocked expression, cause Reyna started to laugh. Her laugh was contagious and both, Ákos and I laugh with her.

"It looks the same with your mouth shut, you know?" Reyna said whipping tears out of her face. We stopped laughing slowly, so we were calm when Professor McGonagall, Krum and Chiron entered the room we were sitting.

"It's good to see you are getting along, children" Chiron said, "Reyna, I have to go to class, but you can ask Viktor or Minerva if you need something" Reyna nodded and returned her attention to the two headmasters.

"Well, we asked you to stay because there are some things you need to know for the tournament" Viktor Krum started, but Professor McGonagall cut him off.

"Since our demigod friend doesn't have magic, we have made some changes to the tournament. The tasks will need you to use both, weapons and magic" McGonagall said, "Reyna, I've talked to Hecate and she says she'll be enchanted to lend you some magic for the tournament, but you won't be able to use it after the tournament, okay?"