CHAPTER EIGHTEEN I KILLED

CHAPTER 18

I KILLED

Author: well hello! Have you checked how wattpad looks on the computer? I think I like this new version, I liked the other one but I think I like better this one because...

Hermione: EstherXXI, you're getting off the topic.

Author: sorry, ADHD.

Ron: yeah, sure...

Author: face me with a sword and let's see who survives, okay?

Harry: hey, no need to fight, guys.

Author and Ron: sorry.

Ginny: Ronald, can't you just accept something for once?

Ron: I can whenever I want.

Ginny: and what about now?

Luna: I think it's pretty obvious that the author is a demigod.

Ron: Luna... not helping.

Luna: sorry Ron.

Neville: can we just get to the story? I want to know what the title is for.

Isabella: yeah, that's a great idea.

George: Okay then, may I say it?

Author: Go ahead, George.

George: TO THE STORY!

***

~*HOGWARTS*~

ISABELLA'S POV

"You don't understand it George!" I screamed

"I understand you are shocked and you don't remember, it couldn't have been you, Bella, you would never do that" he tried to get near me but I took two steps backwards, "Isabella c'mon"

"George, I remember, I killed a man! I don't even feel guilty! I'm a monster, just like them" tears started to water my eyes.

"Isabella... you're not a monster. You were just defending yourself" he said as he tried to pull me into a hug but I pushed him away.

"I want to be alone, please" I pleaded and tears began to come down my face.

George nodded and walked away. I turned to walk to the Forbidden Forest but then I changed my opinion, I ran to the gates and just when I stepped out, I tried something I have only done one time, I disapparated into Diagon Alley. I walked to the Leaky Cauldron and sat.

***

I stayed there, crying for an hour with a butter beer in front of me, and then a group of men entered. They had bruises all over them.

"I tell you, it was her" the man I recognized from the incident in dinner said. That little brat.

"It cannot be her, you asshole; she died after she was born. I don't have a daughter, and if I would, I wouldn't send her with someone from Hogwarts, I would've sent her with a loyal servant of the Dark Lord" a man with black hair and a long face.

"C'mon mate, you could've hid her"

"Hide her from you-know-who? They would be almost as impossible as making a wand out of chocolate" he said.

As I heard them, I took grip of my wand and lowered my head so they didn't see me. I asked the waiter to tell me how much it was for the butter beer. I paid five knuts and tried to hide my Gryffindor tie under the robes. I put on the hood of my school robes before leaving the Leaky Cauldron to Diagon Alley.