CHAPTER SIXTEEN I DON'T CARE

CHAPTER 16

I DON'T CARE

Author: Here I am fellow demigods or wizards or mortals or muggles. Second chapter of the weekend! Whoop!

Leo: Party loca!

Author: Leo, I told you there will be no party.

Leo: Awe man! Whatever TO THE STORY!

***

~*HOGWARTS*~

JAKE'S POV

After Mary Lou fell from her broom, Isabella went down to 'help her' and Brie followed her ,and ... well, I followed Bryony. We were at one side of the field and George was checking the girl's elbow.

When George finished, he hugged Isabella, give her a paper and returned to his broom. Isabella was red as a tomato as she read the paper. Bryony saw the paper and kind of blushed too, then both of them started to giggle. The two girls were like little cute tomatoes. Isabella returned to her seat and Bryony and I stayed there.

I sat on the ground and Bryony sat in front of me. She was playing with her hair and banging her feet on the ground. I moved closer to her and rest my head in her head, since her shoulder was too low for me. I pat her hair and put my arm around her. She shuddered.

"If you want, I can take my arm off" I told her.

"No, it's okay. I was just thinking about my sister's relation with a guy who is at least five years older than her" she told me

"Hey, don't worry, George looks like a good guy, without counting his lack of an ear" I told her pointing at my own ear.

"That's cruel, you know?" he punched me in the arm.

"Who's the one punching other people in the arm?"

"Sorry, okay?"

"You've been forgiven, Ms. Flowers"

"Why thank you, kind sir" she said and we both laugh.

I looked at her, she had the most amazing eyes I've ever seen. I loved how the bright, little green strokes mixed with the chocolate brown of the rest of her iris. Her dark hair covered her right eye and the silver diadem made some knots in her hair so I took off the diadem and fixed her hair, making the lock in her eye to be back of her ear.

"Thanks" she said and I nodded.

I took her hand and made circles in the back of her hand with my thumb but she pulled her hand away. I really don't know why she did that every time I hold her hand.

"Hey, if you don't like me, tell me okay?" I was really confused, I liked her and I thought she liked me back, "Bryony, not make me believe you have feelings for me and then treat me as if nothing had happened between us!" I exclaimed shouting towards her as I stood up.

"I- I'm sorry, Jake, but Nico doesn't like us to spend a lot of time together" she muttered and hid her face between her knees.

"I don't care what he thinks. I just want to know what you think about us" I shouted, I didn't mean to but when I get mad I can't control myself.

She opened her mouth to say something, but she closed it again and shook her head. I kneeled in front of her and took her hands. She tried to pull away but I squeezed her hand and stopped her. She raised her head. I helped her to stand up. We were now face to face; I had to lower my eyes since she was like 5.2 feet tall and like a head shorter than me. I tried to look at her eyes but she kept turning her head away. I took her head with both hands and made her look at me in the eye.