Being approved | Little Mix - They Just Don't Know You

Romeo and Juliet inspired AU

It's funny 'cause at times it feels like us against the world

They treat you like a criminal but I'll still be your girl

I'd ride or die with you

Walk the line if you asked me to

Pressing things down on your laptop you switched sight between looking at the keyboard and your papers as you were making one of the massive assignments that were due to next Friday. But the assignment was soon forgotten as you heard small weird noises making you look up from your laptop in confusion hearing the sound faint but yet still noisy. Standing up from your chair you went over to the noise which happened to be by your window. Seeing small pebbles being thrown on your window made your eyebrows knot before you opened it. "Ashton what the fuck." You exclaimed but with a smile forming on your lips as you saw him standing by his window on the other side in his own room a small tree being the only thing that was between you guys. " I just wanted to see you." He smiled as he took a chair placing it by his window before he placed his elbow on the windowsill looking at you in awe. "You're crazy you know that right." You laughed as you took your chair as well sitting by your window. "Well at least you like it." He winked making you let out a laugh. You and Ashton had been neighbors for so many years seeing each other grow up. Going from being best friends to now a secret relationship. Everything went perfectly fine. Expect the fact that your families were rivals and hated each other. "Are your parents' home?" You asked making him nod his head. "I wish I could hold you right now." He sighed making a blush peek up on your cheeks as you smiled at him. "Well why can't you." You asked as you stood up from your chair ready to climb out of the window. "Y/N you're crazy." Ashton whisper yelled as you climbed out before placing your foot on the tree, holding onto it before you sat down on the wooden board that was placed in the middle of it still holding onto a branch making sure that it was safe. "Come on. It's not that dangerous." You challenged making him sigh before he climbed out of his window as well, placing himself next to you. "Finally." He groaned before pulling you into his chest letting out deep sighs into your hair. "Missed me that much?" You joked looking up at him as he stuck his tongue out at you. "Y/N?" A voice said making you remove from Ashton fast in panic looking into your room. "Holy shit." You exclaimed before standing up almost throwing yourself into your window Ashton doing the same in his own. "What mom?" You asked as you stood by the window Ashton shutting his own before covering it with the curtains. "Nothing I was just wondering if you were hungry?" She said through the door making you sigh before letting out a "no" Looking back at Ashton's window in sadness hating this whole drama shit.

Luke:

Punk AU

Daddy doesn't think that you'll be good enough for me

Mama says be careful 'cause he'll break your heart in three

They don't walk in my shoes

They ain't being kissed by you

"Something wrong?" Luke asked suddenly as you hadn't said anything for a few minutes. Looking over at him you let out a sigh before grabbing his hand lacing your fingers together. " I just don't like hiding." You mumbled looking away from his confused eyes, looking out in the horizon. The sky was clear with stars shining bright and the moon's reflection shown in the lake. Everything was peaceful at the moment; the only sound was a few animals around the wood that covered surroundings of the lake. "What's bothering you?" He asked wanting to get further into the reason why you were unusual quiet. "It's just.. my parents. It annoys me that I can't be seen with you. Not being able to show you to my family. Have you home in my bed so I don't get freaky nightmares when I sleep. I just don't want this to be a secret anymore." You said pointing between the two of you. Luke was about to say something but shut his mouth before anything came out as he looked at you with a thoughtful expression. "I don't have any ideas." He mumbled looking away from you. "If you knew from the beginning that I wouldn't be approved in your family why did you even talk to me in the first place? Approached me? Sitting currently in the back of my truck with me while we send sneaky kisses to each other?" Lifting yourself up from lying down on his arm you looked at him before pulling him in for a passionate kiss. "Because you complete me." You whisper admitted against his lips making him pull you in again by the waist. | Where have you been?" Your brother asked making your body jump, almost knocking your head up against one of the fridge shelves as you let out a groan. Shutting the fridge door you gave him a glare before placing the water bottle you grabbed and reached out for a glass. "I just went for a walk." You mumbled as you poured the water in the class making your brother scoff. "At 2AM?" He asked refereeing to the watch that was hanging on the wall making you instantly groan. " I just needed some fresh air okay?" You rolled your eyes as you grabbed the glass throwing the bottle in the sink. "You smell like cologne.. And smoke?" He questioned whilst crossing his arms over his chest as he leaned up against the doorframe watching you. "Okay maybe I've been meeting with some friends? No big deal." You shrugged wanting to get away from him. "You know that if mom and dad finds out that you've been with Luke they'll kill you right?" He asked making you stop in track looking at him with a nervous hurtful expression. "I know." You nodded trying to sink the lump that was forming in your throat. "Busted." He smiled as he walked past you giving you a wink as he walked up the stairs.