His Parent Finds a Used Condom

Ashton:

"Babe," Ashton paused. You were in the middle of a pretty heated make out session on his bed. You looked up at him. "Can you remind me to be more careful with uh...the disposal this time?" You stared at him blankly, waiting for him to continue. He sat up and rubbed the back of his neck. "Well when my mom was emptying the bins the other day she came in here and found a condom in mine. It was more than a little embarrassing." You watched a blush run across his cheeks. You nodded with laughter and went back to his lips.

Luke:

You'd just come back from an interesting camping trip with your boyfriend Luke and couldn't wait for a proper Hemmings family home cooked meal. You sat around the table with Luke and his brothers, totally ready to dig in. "I was about to put your sleeping bag in the wash, Lukey," his mother eyed him. "And I don't know if I approve but I'm glad you're being safe." Luke didn't have time to respond before his brothers started hollering at you both. He gave you a reassuring look, squeezing your thigh apologetically.

Calum:

You were at Calum's house hanging out with him and Luke for the afternoon, just talking and being stupid in the living room. Luke left to get a drink and when he re-entered he had this dumb grin on his face. "Your dad just told me a very interesting story, Calum Hood." Calum sighed. His dad was always sharing jokes with his best friend. "He was changing your sheets the other day and it looks like you and (Y/N) left him a present. Used." Luke flopped back down on the couch beside you while you buried your head in a pillow, not wanting to make any eye contact.

Michael:

"MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD, GET DOWN THIS STAIRS RIGHT NOW." Your boyfriend jumped up, pausing the video game with a frantic look on his face before running down to his parents. You couldn't help but go to the top of the stairs and listen in on their conversation. You could only hear harsh whispering before Michael trudged back up the stairs. "Um, (Y/N) I really hate to do this but my parents found a condom and they're pretty mad about it. I'm really sorry but you should probably leave. I'll call you later, okay?" he kissed the top of your head and showed you out of the house.