He gives you a love bite

Ashton:

You took out all your foundations that you had. Even the best ones weren't covering up your love bite that Ashton gave you. You tried foundation, concealer, powder, nothing was working. Ashton walked in and looked at you rubbing foundation on your neck. "Sorry, babe" he said, "but why don't you show it off, everyone can see that you're mine" he smiled and kissed your neck. "No, Ashton! No more, I'm already having enough trouble with this one" you playfully pushed him away.

Luke:

You woke up and put your glasses on, rolling out of bed. You went to the bathroom and looked at yourself in the mirror. "Luke Hemmings!" you yelled. You had a giant purple and blue spot on your neck. "What's wrong, babe?" he said, walking into the bathroom. "Look at this!" you said, pointing to your love bite. "Aw, you know I just can't keep my hands off you." he said, wrapping his arms around you, "And now everybody else knows that too".

Calum:

"(Y/N) why are you wearing a scarf? It's 90 degrees out?" Calum asked. You unwrapped your scarf a bit to reveal your 3 love bites on various sides of your neck. "That's why" you said to him. "Sorry, well maybe we can just stay in today" he smiled and pulled you into him. He unwrapped your scarf and tossed it to the floor. "Oh, Calum. What am I going to do with you?" You giggled.

Michael: Y

ou sighed, pulling your shirt collar up. It just barely covered the love bites on your collar bone. You were out at lunch with Michael and his band members. Without noticing, your shirt must have slipped down. "Woah, (Y/N)" Calum said, noticing your love bite, "Did you and Michael, uh.." he said, thrusting his hips forward. You burried your head in your hands, blushing like crazy. "Michael's a freak in bed" Luke said, making your face go even more red.