What He Thought When He First Saw You

Ashton:

Ashton loved how open you were. When you first met him, you guys talked as if you'd known each other for months. He loved how friendly you were, and how you treated him as a normal person. He would spend the entire day talking to you if he could. In fact, he did spend all day talking to you. Afterwards he asked you on a date.

Luke:

Luke loved that you had the same music taste as him. He could always ask you for new music or share new music with you. Your favorite bands were the same as his favorite bands. When he first met you that's what you bonded over. You two belted out the chorus to your favorite song.

Calum:

Calum couldn't get over how gorgeous you were. He loved the way your hair fell to the side. He wanted to stare into your eyes forever. He thought you were the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. Even when you weren't wearing make up and your hair was all messed up, Calum still thought you were gorgeous.

Michael:

Michael loved how funny you were. Right when you met him, you could make him laugh. He loved the way you laughed loudly, not caring if other people heard you. He was glad that he could make you smile, and you could make him smile too. Requested by anon!