The Decision ("Moving In" No.1)

Ashton:

"You're sweaty," you observe, wrinkling your nose at your boyfriend. "Manual labor," Ashton says, flexing his muscles. You laugh, shaking your head in response to his adorable smirk. "How was helping your mom move?" you ask him. "It was good," he answers, "Her new place is nice." "That's great!" you respond, "I can't wait to see it. Maybe I could go over some time next week and help her unpack." "I'm sure she'd love that," Ashton agrees, smiling at you sweetly as he reminds himself of how lucky he is to have such a great girlfriend. "Ya know," he begins shyly, "Helping my mom move got me thinking." "Oh yeah?" you prompt, waiting for him to continue. "What if, well, what do you think about us maybe getting a place together?" Ashton asks, smiling at you shyly. "You and I?" you clarify in disbelief. "Yes ma'am," Ashton confirms with a grin. "I'd be honored," you laugh, hugging Ashton tightly.

Luke:

"You've been quiet," you observe as you and Luke sit outside at your place. "I've been thinking," Luke informs you. "Ooh, that's dangerous," you joke, making your boyfriend laugh. "Anyway, what are you thinking about?" you ask, turning to give Luke your full attention. "You," Luke answers, "Well, us." "What about us?" you ask with interest. "I love you," Luke tells you simply. "I love you, too," you respond, blushing, "But is that what you're thinking about?" "Well, no," Luke admits, "I was thinking about the future." "What about it?" you press. "I was just thinking maybe we could - if you'd want to - well, since we love each other and, I don't know about you, but I want to be together for a long time." "Luke, get to the point," you interrupt with a laugh. "Right, well, what I was thinking was maybe we should, if you want, get a place together?" Luke looks to you, nervously awaiting your answer. "Oh," you say in surprise, unable to think of any other words. "I know it's fast," Luke continues, "I just thought we were ready but we can totally forget I mentioned it." "No, no," you stop him, "That sounds like a good idea." "You mean it?" Luke asks warily. "Yeah," you agree, "I mean, I'm a little caught off guard, but I'm ready to make things more permanent with us." "Yes!" Luke cheers, cupping your face and kissing you hard. You laugh against Luke's lips at his excitement, and he can't help but laugh too.

Calum:

"I have to go," you sigh, struggling to gain the will to leave Calum's arms. "Just stay," Calum whines as he nuzzles against your shoulder. "I have work in the morning and all my stuff is at home," you explain, although you know he already knows that. "Why isn't your stuff here?" he asks innocently. "Because I don't live here, Calum," you answer patiently as you push him off of you and struggle off of the couch. "Why don't you live here?" he asks, sitting up and smiling at you sweetly. "Calum, don't be difficult," you say, rolling your eyes. "I'm serious," he admits. He grabs your hand and pulls you next to him on the couch. "You're serious about what?" you ask, not entirely following. "Why don't you live here?" he repeats. He looks at your hands, intertwining them with his as he waits nervously for your answer. "I mean, we don't have to live here," he adds after a second, "We could find a new place or whatever you want." He looks up at you before quickly retracting his offer, "Maybe it's too soon. I'm sorry. I just thought -" You let go of his hands and quickly grab his face, quieting him with a kiss. "I'd love to move in with you," you say with a wide grin. "Oh, thank you," Calum whispers with a sigh of relief.

Michael:

"Michael, your place is a mess," you sigh, kicking clothes out of the way as you maneuver into his living room. "Sorry," Michael laughs. He watches with amusement as you fold a few random t-shirts. "What would you do without me?" you grumble to yourself, glaring at Michael. "I'd be dead without you," Michael admits with a loving smile. "And don't you forget it," you joke, rolling your eyes. "I won't," Michael agrees, "I'd be a mess without you." "Your house is a mess even with me," you point out. "Maybe if you were here permanently," he suggests weakly. "Are you asking me to be your maid?" you ask with an incredulous look. "No," Michael laughs, wrapping his arms around your waist and looking down at you with a grin, "I'm asking you to live with me." "Like move in?" you ask, eyes wide. "Well, yeah," he mumbles, taking a step back when he realizes you may not be on board. "I mean, not here," he explains, "We could get our own place and I promise I'd keep it clean and -" "Michael!" you interrupt, "Michael, yeah that sounds like a great idea." "Really?" Michael asks in shock. "Of course," you laugh, standing on tiptoe to kiss him.