Taking a bath Together

Ashton:

Ashton would always take care of you, no matter what. Sometimes you'd get into a mood where you felt terrible about everything. You felt like the whole world was crashing down on top of you. Ashton would pick you up out of bed and carry you to the bathroom. He'd fill up the tub and help you out of your clothes. He'd set you down in the water and come in after you. He'd let you cry into his chest as he reassured you with sweet things and that everything would be alright.

Luke:

Whenever you and Luke were stressed you'd take a bath together. You'd fill up the bath, adding some soap to it. Luke would sit behind you, while you sat in between his legs. You'd lean back against his chest gently. Sometimes he would run his fingers through your hair. Other times you'd hold each others hands in silence.

Calum:

Calum always stood by the quote "Save water, shower together". If you told him you were getting a bath, he'd come with you. Or he'd beg you to come take one with him. He was always playful, he'd put way too many bubbles in. Then he would take the bubbles and put them on his head, or try to make a beard out of them. It was always a process to clean up after, water would always be all over the floor as well as bubbles.

Michael:

Michael wasn't one to take baths, but he'd do it to spend time with you. You'd use it as time to catch up with each other. Most of the time you'd share the bath by sitting on opposite sides of each other, but by the end you were snuggled up against him. He'd hum and sing to you if you had nothing else to say.