Telling Him You're Pregnant

Ashton:

He rushed you into the house, tugging your hand through the door. "Whoa calm down there Ash," you giggled. "Just go pee on the stick already!" he jumped up and down. You'd just been to the pharmacy to buy a pregnancy test with Ashton and he was excited, to say the least. You did what he said and when you emerged from the bathroom he was waiting for you in the hallway, eagerly sitting on the floor and patting for you to join him. The two of you stared at the little white stick until the plus sign appeared. He grinned and wrapped you in a warm hug. "I'm so glad we get to do this together," he whispered into your ear.

Luke:

You and Luke did a lot of communication through sticky notes stuck on the kitchen counter. You'd come home from a late day at work to find the counter covered in coloured notes from telling you he'd bought the bread that day to telling you that he would always love you. When you got back from your doctor's appointment Luke was nowhere to be found and a note said that he was at band practice. You were about to head to your friend's house so you quickly scribbled down "I'm pregnant, babe. I think it's yours ;)" on a green note. You hadn't been at your friends' house long when there was a knock on her door. It was Luke who covered you in kisses and leaned down to your stomach. "I already love you so much," he said.

Calum:

You sat on the floor of the bathroom in your doctor's office. How were you supposed to do this? Could you even tell him? He wouldn't care anyway. Did you even care? You just wanted this to be over. Tears streamed down your face as you dialled your ex-boyfriend's Calum's number. In the end you figured he was half responsible for this mess, and he should know about it. "Ca...Calum?" you stuttered when he picked up the phone. "(Y/N)? Is that you? God, it's been a while." You sighed. He had no idea. "Do you remember what happened when we broke up, Calum?" "How could I forget? Great way to end it," he laughed down the line. "Fun, yeah. But Cal...I'm..." You held back the tears. "I'm pregnant and it's definitely yours." There was silence before you heard the beep at the other end of the phone. He'd hung up on you.

Michael:

It was one time. You knew it was stupid but you honestly didn't think this would happen. I mean it was one time. Did you even know his last name? You couldn't remember if he'd told you. This was why you never liked parties. You got drunk and did stupid things all the time. You scrolled through your contacts until you found his name listed as 'Party Boyyyy'. You rolled your eyes and pressed call. "M...Michael?" you thought that was his name, anyway. "It's the uh...the girl from the party that night." You heard his laugh down the phone. "(Y/N)! I remember! So what's up?" You decided to go straight to it. "Look Michael, I'm pregnant. I'm pretty sure I know what I'm going to do and I want you to know that you don't have to be in this at all but I thought you should know anyway." "Where are you?" He asked. "What?" You were confused. "I said where are you?" You gave him your address and within a half hour he was sitting beside you, ready to take on whatever would happen.