Pilot: 9:00pm.

Oof! First BNHA Fanfic! QUICK DROP A MEME!

AH SHIT, HERE WE GO AGAIN! (INTENSIFIES!)

-I'll try my damnest stay in fucking character.
-Other ships? TodoDeku, KamiSero, ShinKami, MomoJirou, TsuChako? Drop some you'd like to see.
   -TBH, my mom is a big fan of TodoDeku so that's in REGARDLESS. 😂😂😂.
-Warning: CUTE AS FUCK, SASSY AS FUCK, OBLIVIOUS CRUSHING, ANGSTY AS FUCK, MEMES AND REFERENCES ALL AROUND, MAY BE SOME TRIGGERS.

-EDIT: BEFORE READING... just KNOW that this is being rewritten and there hasn't been any PROPER editing. There's a lot of grammatical errors... There's some inconsistencies for I haven't rewritten ALL chapters. I've honestly kept them all up to look back at how far this book has come. (Plus to keep confusion to a minimum... because people stay asking me "where the fuck __ chapter?" when I take them down for the rewrite.)
-Also, I really do appreciate those grammar nazis who really like to point every mistake I have out... But I ask that you don't... It's a trigger for me from something that's happened to me back in grammar school. I'll fix it when I have the time.

Now without FURTHER ADO:

READETH THE SHIT!
____________________________

"Oh my god... I can't even focussss..."

Fused a now annoyed Kirishima. He held his pencil in his right hand, casually tapping the side of his pretty little redhead. His brows furrowed, forming a frown and now he wears a pout. In the middle of his floor is where he sits, just staring at a blank worksheet.

That didn't even have his name on it.

He laments in total frustration, now dropping his pencil and his paper.

"What time is it...?"

He asks out loud while he reaches for his phone that's done charging. A little click sounds off, his screen lighting up to show an aesthetic picture of a wave, the time showing that its 8:59pm. He stares at the time until his screen goes dark and his stomach growls. He blinks his eyes once, now allowing them to adjust to the dark of his room.

"Mmm... Food..."

Again, he clicks his screen on, this time typing in his passcode and unlocking it, he checks if his favourite takeout places are still open. But nope, haha, he thought! Plus, there's a damn curfew, there's no way in hell he could jet there and back without getting caught. Not only that, it's too fucking dangerous for him to be out by his lonesome. There's low and high tier villains out there doing their damn thang.