[Halloween Special 4/4] F4: 1:00am.

The flames that bursted out in the basement of the house seemed to dissipated...

On a mysterious account.

Bakusquad left the premises without being victim to the vicious paranormal flames. As they leave, they all take a breather only to see a person standing within the graveyard, it's a woman, wearing a sleeveless jean jacket, with a long sleeved black and white stripped shirt, she has on some leather pants and her black chunk heels. She wears her hair in soft curls all tossed on one side, her eyes are a piercing blue as she watches the group of teens like prey. A smirk curves onto her soft and delicate face, before she flicks her head once, a pinkish-purple shockwave emits and her eyes gleam of the same colour.

"Who the hell is that broad?!"

Asks Mina as she squints! She sniffs the air, noticing the temperature drop again, there are dark clouds looming above and some fog is beginning to form.

"Uhh... It's about to rain and I don't have an umbrella!"

The pinkette chimes before noticing that none other than Bakugou is making his way to the lady. Man, he never misses a beat! Kirishima follows behind him!

"Wait you idiot! There's no telling how strong she may be!"

"I don't care! I'm tryin' to hit a few more spots and then head the fuck home!"

He snaps! A musical chuckle leaves the woman as a hand snags Bakugou's ankle! The blonde quickly peers down and kicks the fragile zombie's arm off and reaches down to blow its head off!

"Oh my, quite the reflexes you have there, sugar~"

The woman's voice is seductive and like silk. She takes her hand off of her hip, they glow before she places them into the soil.

"I promised to give you kiddies a real—huh?"

She takes a knee to the face, her nose is now fractured and bleeding! She lays on her back, a glare shooting to Bakugou as she now crawls into the fog, her body seeming to disappear!

"Where the hell did she go?!"

"It's not nice to hit a lady in her face... But a ruffian like you wouldn't understand that! And so... Die."

She says as a horde of zombies are summoned, they pull out of their graves, disturbed and grotesque looking. They begin to rampage against Bakusquad!

"Aaaahhh!"

Mina shrieks before melting a zombie that had worms and maggots coming out of its skull. Fumiko focuses and explodes a good 20 of them before holding the side of her head.

"Urgh... We have to get outta here!"

The dark haired girl already has night terrors and perhaps this'll add onto them...

"Waah! A little help here?!"

Sero says as he backs away from three zombies!!

"Uuugghhh..."

"Mmmnghh..."

"Aaaaahhh..."