10. 8:00am.

There's approximately 35 minutes before class starts...

And Kirishima is nowhere near awake.

As far as Mina's plan goes for getting a familiar spiky haired blonde to help awaken his best friend?

It didn't go as planned!

Why?

Because she totally forgot and well, everyone else? Was way too busy getting ready for class. But the pinkette gasps deeply while she buttons up her shirt.

"Oh my gosh, I forgot!"

She starts laughing before walking over to her phone, she picks it up and sends a text to the group chat.

(First Grey: Bakugou! Second: Sero! Third: Kaminari!)

Mina couldn't help but giggle at their messages. She rolls her eyes at her screen and wears a giddy smile on her face, she sets it back down and roams to her dresser, she opens it and pulls her uniform skirt out, she unzips it and steps into it, she zips it up and goes to find her socks and shoes.

"Gosh, I hope he wakes up... I know we're doing some important stuff today, I think?"

Says the girl with barely passing grades. She looks to her door, now debating if she should go run and wake her redhead of a friend up!

'Will I have enough time to? Can I make it? Fuck it! Yolooooooo!'

As she slips her slippers back on really quickly, she goes to her door only to be stopped by the chime on her phone. The dark eyed girl snaps towards it before walking over, she reaches for it and double taps it. She reads it just to see exactly what she wanted!

(First Grey: Obviously Baku! Second: Kaminari! Third: Sero! Fourth: Eh, you know who~)