7. 4:00am.

Kirishima slept soundly although his mind was lowkey illuminating the things that gave him anxiety the most:

-Getting Bad Grades.
-Possibly having a Crush on the Wrong Person.

Why at nighttime must thoughts like this strongly conjure up?! It's as if the smol Rock Boi could never catch a break. But it's totally not like Bakugou notices right? He's oblivious to it right?

R i g h t ? !

No. No. No. He's honestly absolutely aware of the many hints. But because he knows Kirishima would never come to him directly, he'll subtly prick at him until he does. Ah, how proud he must feel, knowing that guys are actually turning gay for him~ What a dream, to be recognised by more than just the women~

But this isn't just anybody.

It's his best friend, the only one who can stand beside him as his equal.

And quite frankly, Bakugou's completely fine with him being a total Gaylord for him. In fact, he secretly thinks it's cute; though he would probably never admit that aloud.

However, the blonde would never just up and bust him out for being gay, he'll allow him time until he comes out to him~ But everyone knows that Bakugou's quite impatient... And rash.

That can lead to... Things.

In fact, the crimson eyed blonde has this dream, one that's circulated the very moment where apparently Kiri has succeeded in flustering him...

Through text.

It all happened so quickly and in a matter of a few measly minutes!

But he ever so secretly cherishes that moment for its one where he was quite happy~

2:27am, yesterday, Dorm Hallway:

Bakugou found himself leaving his room, those instincts of his never failing for he suspected someone sneaking around. With a simple twist of the doorknob, his door comes unlocked and it slowly creaked open. A thick shroud of darkness engulfed the hallway, the only light visible was from under a few doors and that of a certain redhead's phone.

'The hell is he doin' up...?'

Bakugou squinted as his eyes adjusted to the heavy dark. He then rolls his eyes before quietly walking into the hallway, he slowly pulls his phone out and sends him a slightly aggressively questioning text~

 He then rolls his eyes before quietly walking into the hallway, he slowly pulls his phone out and sends him a slightly aggressively questioning text~