[NOT AN UPDATE] SHOUTOUT TO ALL OF YOU!

First off... 34.9K reads?! Unholy fucking shit, you guys don't know how bad I wanna scream thank you to each and every one of you! I can't believe I even made it that damn far. So to show my thanks, I will be doing my best to not disappoint you all by steadily pushing out refined chappies + specials and new ones.

Second, I'm refining this all the way up to what? 8am? I have the tendency to reread my work and feel like I can do way better than the initial debut. So with that being said, I do so apologize about the chappies not matching one another. Some may be missing to indicate I am working on it.

Third, I'm sorry for the lack of content. Work always has me drained and I can never write and push out ahead of time. I really appreciate you guys' patience.

Forth, for all my veteran readers? Ya know those two bitches who's fucking with Kiri? Oh OhoHoHo! (Dr. Eggman laugh INTENSIFIES), you guys aren't going to like the direction I'm going with them~ Wayyyyy worse than what I've already posted! >:3

Fifth, I've come up with better villains and shit, so this will definitely take off how I want it to! Once I get to that point~

Sixth, also, I have a lot of specials to post, from Halloween V2, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. Should I combine them into like three large parts or should I keep it separate? You guys let me know! Also, any ideas for a filler? Do drop them! Whatever sounds good, I'll take and give life to! I'll credit by tagging the username~

Seventh & Finally: TOTALLY UNRELATED BUT... Anybody into Kimetsu No Yaiba? My rainbow powered ass is obsessed currently and umm, I'm thinking of dropping a fic for that shit too! (I already have like 6+ chappies ready to go on that!) I never seem to talk to you guys... I legit gotta do better!

Alrighty, Gay-Trashcan-San shall be looking forward to any comments I may receive on this!

EDIT (2/3/2020):
Want some story based Demon Slayer gay? (Fucking hell, I don't know who's gonna be the main ship tho-)
Bruh, click my page and get started on the new g a y I'm writing~