6. 3:00am.

You know what they say about '3am'?

It's either called the 'Witching' or 'Devil's' Hour. It's when magick casting or black magick is said to be at its strongest. With that being said, paranormal and nightmares usually happen around this crazy little time. Perhaps this may explain the sudden shift of momentum in Kirishima's dream.

"WAKE UP GODDAMMIT!"

Yelled a not so usually concerned Bakugou as he dragged his partner in crime from under that little car. He was in and out of consciousness, his eyes were half-lidded and lacked colour as he well lifelessly stared at the now anxious blonde. He could barely hear his voice in his ears.

'I-I... can't...'

His mind is barely working, it's like his entire body is shutting down. Well, that's what Black Mamba toxin does, it paralyses you. He couldn't even rustle up a 'I'm okay'.

"Bwah haha haha~ It's useless, he's on his deathbed~"

Chimed Doctor Hydra as she made way onto the scene. She tossed her waist-length, straight, golden hair back while wearing a arrogant smile on her dark green lips. She cocks her hip to the side while allowing that same Black Mamba, who's name is Kazeshini, slither around her arm.

"After all, her venom is the fastest acting one amongst all serpents, she's a real beauty killer, aren't you Kazeshini~?"

She got a sassy hiss in return before nuzzling the side of her cheek. Doctor Hydra used her index finger to pet her head. Bakugou shook Kirishima, noticing his irresponsiveness is a sign that she is right. But never did Kiri's eyes deter from his.

"I mean, I can make him one of my patients if you come quietly~"

But there's no way that Bakugou will EVER surrender. His pride... Hell no. Bakugou looked to the woman who's responsible for this, the look in his eyes rivalled that of a demon's. He knew that there's a bigger reason as to why this chaos is out breaking like a deadly virus.

"Take that proposal and stick it up your flat ass lady! There's no fuckin' way I'll EVER come with you!"

Well damn. Doctor Hydra gasped in offence but she knew that he'd answer like that. She frowned and blushed in embarrassment before glancing back at her butt. She then huffed angrily.

"My ass isn't flat! You're just a blind and angsty teenager! Perhaps I'll have to bring you to my office and diagnose you... Oh! And suit yourself, let him die in your arms... just know that his blood will follow you forever!"

She said before wearing that cocky fucking smile again.

"All it would take is a kiss and he'd be cured but I see your pride won't drop for anyone~"

She used a finger to trace her lips as she spoke. A smug chuckle left her before she pulled her watch close to her mouth.

"I got the bo—!"

All she heard was a loud crash! Her eyes widened before she suddenly retreated.

"H-Hey... Hey..."

Bakugou called out calmly while shaking the nullified Kiri. Kiri only stared, looking like a complete vegetable now. Bakugou's eye twitched in annoyance!

"YOU CAN'T DIE HERE! N-NOT LIKE THIS!"

But not even a sound left him. His entire body, inside and out, most definitely shut down. The last bit of life he had in his eyes seemed to have faded. What a way to go...

By fucking poison of all things.

"I'LL KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!! GAAAHH!!"

But that's when Kiri jumped up and out of his sleep, looking around and double checking to see if his body was his own. He sat up for about three minutes, trying to process what the fuck just happened.

"Did I really just die in my own dream turned nightmare...?"

He asked aloud as if someone else were there to answer him. He turned back and reached under his pillow just to see that it's 3:07am. He sighed before laying back. He unlocked his phone and started scrolling.

"Hmm..."

He went to google and searched if it's normal to remember your dreams tic for tat. As he researched, he debated if he should go back to sleep or not.

"Oh! It's Witching Hour... That's probably why..."

He rolled his eyes dismissively, remembering that Monoma from Class 1-B was trying to start a rumour about their dorms being haunted or hexed. He scoffed quietly at the thought. Though he secretly considered the possibility. While he read more about his precognitive dreaming, his phone slipped and fell on his face. He flinched before groaning and picking it up.

"Oww?"

He finished reading and he darted his eyes around, wondering how far in the future that dream had be occurring. Because if that's the case, he'll avoid doing what he did in the dream and there, problem solved!

Buuuutttt it's when will it happen that's got him feeling unsteady. It hacked at his tired brain for a while but then he thought of a way to avoid it:

"Just ask when we'd go out and on patrol! Duh~"

And with that, his spirits were lifted and he yet again slid his phone under his pillow! He turned on his right side and closed his eyes with a smile on his face.

But something else—soon enough—slowly started to prick at him...

His eyes flew open as he realised that he forgot to do the math homework and that there's nothing more manly than getting those young A's. He shrugged and closed his eyes again.

'Meh, I'll just get up around 7 and do it...'

He tried to close the case by reassuring himself that. But then he started to wonder if he'd even wake up on time. Those eyes of his yet again fluttered opened and he sat up before groaning.

"Fiiinneeeeee..."

He pouted but then he searched up the answers and a smile curved onto his face.

"Oh I'm so gonna copy these tomorrow, okay, okay, now I can sleep~"

And again he laid back down...

And once again fell asleep.

But for how long this time~?
_____________________________

Gotta love that damn 3am and how it unconsciously pricks at your mind~

Shh, because it's short doesn't mean anything! Have no fear because the next chappie (which is longer) is gonna be here~

Next time on 11:11:

'I FORGOT ABOUT THE MATH HOMEWORK!'

'I can't even tell if I'm awake or not anymore...'

'So I do believe my wish has come true...'

Next Episode:
7. 4:00am.

1092 words~