[Halloween Special 2/4] F3: 10:00pm.

9:00, Dormitories, still October 20th:

The sound of a key twisting into the keyhole sounded off, once it came unlocked, in stumbles a flushed faced Kiri, his pretty reddened face is covered in different shades of lipstick, he giggles adorably but hiccups before sighing. The redhead gently kicks the door shut and he doesn't even notice the many eyes on him.

"Who the hell is that?!"

Mina shrieks from down the hall, running to come see, she gasps deeply before running over and hugging the redhead! He gently hugs her back, his eyes peer at the horned pink head before earning a punch into his side. He flinches and slightly leans over.

"Oww... W-Why'd you hit me Mina?"

"BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T ANSWERING YOUR GODDAMN PHONE!"

She yells, the redhead gently pulls back and looks to her like: 'calm pls'. He then holds her shoulders to steady himself before taking one hand and putting a finger to his lips.

"Shh~"

He giggles and she immediately knows something is wrong with the poor innocent bean. Mina gently pulls his finger down and gently scans his face.

"Oh hell no, Kiri what the hell did you get into...?"

Then she takes his face into her hands and feels it, he attempts to lean into her touch only for the pink girl to withdraw her hands, he almost fell over!

"N-Nothing...?"

He stutters before standing straight. He slowly blinks, his eyes now half-lidded. Mina slowly turns towards the hall, keeping her eyes on the possibly high and or tipsy Kiri.

"GUYS! KIRI'S HOME!"

She takes his hand and leads him to the couch in the common area. He stumbles behind her, just geeking out.

"Whaaattt?!"

Denki yells as he comes from messing with Jirou.

"That fuckin' idiot! Where is he?!"

Bakugou mutters as he makes his way to the common area. Sero enters the scene and he's already ready to ask questions.

"Aww fuck no, what did they do to you?! Kiri what's 2+2?!"

As Kiri sits, he slowly wavers a bit, he slowly leans back into the couch and closes his eyes for a second.

"Mmm... It feels good to be home~"

"Did he hear me?!"

Sero asks, concerned about his behaviour. Mina shrugs while trying to explain but no words leave her.

"Let me see..."

Bakugou says, he gently takes the redhead's face and gently turns it side to side all the while he's trying to rest in his hand. Kiri softly purrs as if he was a kitten.

"He looks fuckin' high! Oi! Kirishima! What the fuck happened?! Where'd you go?!"

Kiri takes Bakugou's hand and gently licks it almost a bit too kittenishly. The blonde snatched his hand away only to sadden the redhead.

"I-I was k-kidnapped a-and I went to this amazing party~ So many colours a-and so many drinks... S-So many kissessss..."

He slightly slurs before giggling.

"You guys sh-should've came it was great~"

"He's not okay and I'm worried!"

Denki shrieks while watching him.