9. 7:00am.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! 800+ READS?! DAMN SON! 'PRECIATE ALL OF YOU! I DIDN'T THINK I WAS GONNA EVEN PASS LIKE 200+ XD!

HMM! I NEED TO THINK OF A 1K SPECIAL QUICK!
______________________________

🥞🥞🥞

After the breakfast making shenanigans, Sato, Hagakure, Momo, Uraraka and even Aoyama have succeeded in making just enough breakfast for everyone to go around! The little team sighs softly in relief, the heat from the stove is warm and inviting, the smell of the well made waffles, cinnamon buns, oatmeal, fruit, various types of juice, milk, cereal, Momo's tea and even toast! Oh then there's also bacon and the little eggs that were left.

The time is around 7:10am and now all of the remainder of Class 1-A is moseying on up, except a certain little someone. But we'll get to that certain person in just a bit.

Doors came creaking and squeaking open, the sounds of footsteps, dreaded sighs and yawns erupted all throughout the dormitory, all of those signals of awakening. First thing's first, everyone sniffed that delightful breakfast, how enticing it was~

"It smells sooooo goooodddd~"

Chimes Mina as she makes her way to the common area, the pinkette squees in still tired excitement.

"Gotta be Sato's doing~"

Tsu-chan said as she made her way to the showers. Most of the girls tiredly squees in excitement, knowing that he's made something sweet.

"Mm, get you a woman that can cook for you~"

"Really, Mineta?"

Shouji stares at the Grape headed boy with a unimpressed look. He looks up to him with a smirk before shrugging.

"It's too early for that..."

Yawns a bed-headed Denki as he ever so sluggishly makes his way to the showers.

"But—!"

"Shut up!"

Mineta clicks his tongue at him.

While all the others were making their way through their routines...

"Sounds like everyone is up~ Good! I can't wait~"

Squees Hagakure as she stared at the Cinnabons. Sato's leaned against the counter, eating one and scrolling on his phone.

"I told you, you could have one!"

"REALLY?!?!"

He looks up from his phone, a smirk on his big lips, he nods towards a silent Uraraka and Momo.

"They're havin' one! And shhh! Tokoyami's still sleeping!"

Tokoyami huffs quietly in his sleep but he doesn't seem to be bothered by Hagakure's excitement shrieking. Momo looks to her and silently shushes her. Aoyama helps himself, already making himself a glorious plate.

"Mmm, yes, yes~ I'll just some fruit to go with my cheese, a waffle and some tea~"

Sato shook his head.

"Go ahead~ I'd get mines too to be honest~ Oh, 'preciate the help—for like the extra cereal and milk, Aoyama~"

Aoyama wears a rather confident smile before winking at the big lipped boy. He has his plate and drink and now he heads back to his room.

"No, no, Merci bien—thank you so much, dear Sato~"

And with that, the sparkly blonde left. Sato chuckles lightly.