[PREV] F2: 4:00pm.

Note & Trigger Warning:
-This Filler is a Mafia AU: 'Do It How The Gangsters Would'
-Has 'extreme' gore and bloody imagery.
-May mention things about murder...
-May mention about Drug and Alcohol Abuse.
-Strong Sexual Themes.
-Strong Gun Violence.
-Has torture imagery.

Now without further fucking ado, readeth the shit! >:3
______________________________

A Few Days Ago, 11:37pm:

The rain poured heavily, the sound of its continuous pitter-patter drowned out the sounds of heavy but shaky panting and the fiddling of a clip.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are~"

Called a soft like voice, taking careful steps to find the Ace of Spades. The Ace of Spades is dizzy from blood loss, his head feels light and his eyes can barely focus, he were caught off guard entirely.

'T-This is bad...'

He pants a bit breathlessly before wincing, he looks down to his gunshot wound to the midsection. There's a hole there, leaking blood, some of his muscle and skin slightly hang, it's protruding against his black jacket. The Ace of Spades is being targeted by everyone but it appears that the Executioner has found him.

"You're only delaying the inevitable! Had you told me where he is I won't have to mildly torture you like this!"

The Executioner says, slowly advancing to where he believes the Ace is hiding. He takes a calm but shaky breather, his gaze scans around only see nothing but darkness. They're both scuffling in a alleyway.

'I... I don't think I can move...'

The Ace of Spades think, his grip on his reloaded specially made .50 Caliber Desert Eagle was loosening... He were on the verge of passing out. He slowly shook his wet little head, his hair sticking to his face and he forces himself to slowly get up! He keeps from wincing, for the heavy rain stings his bullet wound. He holds his gun up and stumbles forward.

'I... I-I have t-to protect him... No ma-matter what...'

He peers around the corner and aims at the Executioner, he takes a few shots, hitting him in the back, the shock causes him to stumble and nearly fall... He presses his body against the wall before snapping around and aiming back at the poor Ace of Spades.

"A-Ah... So... Stubborn..."

He says before shooting him right in the centre of his chest. The Ace's eyes widen before they slowly blink, he immediately falls backwards, his body meets the concrete, he gasps of air... For the high precision bullet did the worst...

It pierced through his big ol' heart.

The Executioner turns around and wobbles over to the now downed Ace. How is he even able to walk?

For he has a bulletproof vest on.

As he approaches he clicks his gun...

"We could've avoided this had you just told me where he is, Little Ace!"

The Ace is struggling to breathe, his eyes find the Executioner, he gives him a dull death glare, he manages to say: