4. 1:00am.

Time felt as if it froze as this dream-turned-nightmare engulfed Kirishima. He felt trapped in his mind.

At this point, would this be a considered a restful sleep?

Hell to the fuck no.

Next door?

Bakugou was consumed in a good sleep that left one leg out the blanket, a pillow halfway over his gorgeous face, and the way his arm hung off the sides. He's definitely unbothered... Probably just happy to be sleeping in general.

Wondering what kind of dreams someone like him is having?

Well, it's something to reflect his most infamous of personality traits: egotistical, selfish and ultimately tenacious. Not surprising? (Yeah, I said the same thing as I wrote this.)

His dream consists of him ultimately reaching his goal, becoming the number one hero without exactly giving credit to the sources that's helped him get there. The layout was exaggerating! From having what would be considered a formal military promotion ceremony along with him sitting in a bejewelled throne and being crowned as king. But King of what? His dream didn't define that. Was he really that self-inclined that he thinks of himself a king?

That's gonna be something for him to think about...

Maybe not.

Still on the outside, Katsuki's unbothered. Maybe dreams like that come naturally and perhaps they be a sign that he'll reach his goals in due time. Although dreams like that are supposed to be a 'wake up call' to the bad in a person, it could also be half premonition. After all, no one knows you better than yourself. (Besides ya know, your parents! AND MAYBE SIBLINGS-)

As for Kirishima?

He wanted to go back when his resting was a peaceful one.

How the fuck can he turn his feelings off? Well, maybe just temporarily stop them from projecting such saddening images for him or something!

As of currently, he's inside a dark loop where that natural oppression is keeping him.

And it's very hurtful.

What's another way for the harsh truth to be told besides shattering the things that appears to make you happy?

Maybe it's a mechanism to protect himself from the harsh truth... There's no way that he can have feelings for his best friend, right?

'We're just best friends... Right? I'm sure I'm not overthinking...'

At least that's what Kiri's thoughts were trying to convey. Trying to find hope in what seem like a lightless and extended corridor. There's some underlying symbolism here... But many may not catch onto it. (Was that breaking the fourth wall Author-san? Aye, it is~)

There's a lot of symbolism that can be pointed out in each of Kiri's dreams and don't think he's not keeping a record of it because let's be honest...

He is.

But each one since the beginning of the first year has changed and become more and more like psychic intuition—deja vu to be exact. Perhaps these little 'resting intermissions' could give Kiri more than just a preemptive lead. He can plan his day accordingly, like avoid anything that may stir up suspicion within those whom he interacts with on a daily basis. But one thing that may be hard for him to plan around is...

None other than Bakugou.

Aghhhhh, yeah, the ash blonde who could be the epitome of unpredictable.

After the first few hours of tossing and turning...

It's now in the middle of Witching Hour and you know what they say about that right?

_____________________________

Now I know what most of you (IF NOT ALL) of ya are think in'?!

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS SO FUCKIN SHORT AND WHY THE LONG WAIT FOR THIS BULL ASS SHIT AUTHOR-SAN?!!

Tbh... I've been going through a LOT, I've written so much just to find that the drafts didn't save after the iOS 14 fucking updates, a LOT of family business has occurred, there's my fuck ass ho of a job, I got re-addicted to Hunter x Hunter, I've even watched the '99 version and ughhhhh there's so many other animes that's distracted me... Ahem, Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun and so much more.

Not that you guys care right? Lmao, you just wanna read this crazy as hell story, am I right?

Well, have no fear! They're slowly coming back up to par...

For now this is considered a bridging chappie UNTIL further notice.

I do apologise for the extreme shortness... This is so unlike me... 😭😭😭

Oh! And there's Among Us... Gosh, I love that damn game it's so adorably evil! 😼

Purposely, there WILL not be a 2am... For I have the absolute LOVE for the darker themes hence why 3am will be kept~ Just a quick warning!

Old Word Count: 2570 words~

New Word Count: 795 words~

Next Episode:
5. 2:00am.