8. 6:00am.

The creaking of some doors came open.

"Oh! Good morning Sato!"

Chimed Momo as she held her red shower caddy with her body wash, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, toothbrush and mouthwash. Oh and floss too. She held her towel on her shoulder. Sato waved good morning.

"Mornin' Yaoyorozu~"

The hell they're doing up so fucking early?! Goddamn early birds. An almost obnoxious yawn came from Jirou before she sighed longingly. She dragged her stuff to the shower.

"Morning, guys~"

"Good Mornin', Jirou~"

Sato and Momo chimed! Jirou wore a smirk as she headed to the showers.

"I love it when it's early like this~ All of the showers are free~"

Chimed Hagakure as she practically skipped to the showers. Uraraka yawned before looking to the invisible girl.

"Girl, yes, it's not loud or anything~"

Then she suddenly gasped!

"We should surprise everyone with breakfast~!"

Uraraka raised an eyebrow at her idea while they walked.

"Mmmm I think we got some waffles, bacon, uhh milk, eggs and cereal left~ Orrrr we can ask Sato for Cinnabons!"

Hagakure imagines the idea of freshly made Cinnabons. With the frosting slowly oozing off of it. She almost drooled at the thought.

"Mmm, yesss~ That sounds sooo good~"

Of course the girls would say that, it's something sweet~

For the boys, Sato, Shouji, and Tokoyami and Koda were all awake. They all enjoyed the quiet commute in the showers, just noticing how quiet it is.

"The only reason why I don't mind getting up early~"

Sato chimed.

"Yeah, ain't gotta be crowded or anything."

Shouji said.

"I must agree..."

Tokoyami agreed simply. Koda nodded in agreement while he set up his shower water.

🚿🚿🚿

After those 8 had got out of the showers and whatnot, they returned to their rooms, changing into some new lounging wear for they had a-whole-nother hour left. They met up in the common area.

"So breakfast~"

Hagakure chimed while wearing a smile that no one can't see. Sato furrowed his brows before slowly nodding.

"How about Cinnamon Buns, Waffles, Bacon and Eggs~?"

"Ooohhhh yay! Can we have Chocolate Chip and Blueberry?!"

Hagakure cheered happily.

"Shh, Toru! The others are still sleeping! I'll prepare us some morning tea, any suggestions~?"

Momo looked to everyone curiously.

"I'll take whatever."

Tokoyami said while sitting on the couch.

"How about Green Matcha or Earl Grey Creme Black? Ooh, I'll do both!"

Momo clapped once before going back to her room to find the boxes to the named teas. Koda opens the fridge and pulls out some fruit and bread crumbs. He's about to go out the door to go feed the birdies~ He looks to Sato who cracks his knuckles before washing his hands. He smirks before suddenly gasping.