[Halloween Special 3/4] F4: 11:11pm.

Creeaaaakkkkk.

The door opens with a eerie creak that echoes throughout the abandoned establishment. The air is thick with dust and cobwebs, the paint on the walls is withered and chipping, the floors squeak at every little step that's taken and the moonlight faintly shines through the unclean windows. Flashlights from multiple phones shine around, revealing the dark and old furniture.

And so BakuSquad enters, stopping in the middle of the floor, they all look to one another, the spooky vibes each affecting them differently.

"This mansion belonged to the Usagi family, the inheritor being Yami Usagi who married the woman with no heart, Rin Tora. Back in 1997, a mysterious occurrence happened..."

Mina read aloud on her phone.

"That occurrence being the Fire but not Fire incident, where only the Usagis bodies—along with their child, Kuro, were found roasted alive but yet everything remained in tact..."

Kaminari read aloud on his phone.

"Many say that the ghosts—if not poltergeists, can stretch back to the 1700s, but there is no actual proof about it for every book containing any history behind it has been burned..."

Sero recalls, his memory is well enough for him not to exactly search it up.

"The latest murder consists of a group of teenagers who tried to spend the night on Halloween two years ago, but their corpses were never found... Only ashes."

Kirishima adds before catching a chill. His red eyes scan everyone before hearing the wooden floors creak and squeak for Bakugou wanders over to a black chair that's knocked over. He kicks it up before waving away all of the dust. He coughs quietly.

"This place is fuckin' disgusting... Too much dust..."

He complains before looking over to Kirishima, he turns his lip up as he sees his eyes on him.

"The fuck are ya lookin' at, Shitty Hair?!"

"Fuck you, I'm just makin' sure you don't somehow set on fire!"

The redhead then turns away before huffing! Bakugou mocks him silently before rolling his eyes dismissively. He roams back over and before he could say something...

They hear footsteps above them. Everyone's eyes stare up at the ceiling, just listening to them.

"P-Please tell me that's someone... And not a ghost..."

Fumiko chimes while clinging onto Denki's arm.

"This is going to be fun! We're not like your typical group of teenagers! We're actually smart! So let's travel together!"

Mina chimes, just radiating positivity. Sero places a hand on her shoulder.

"Girl, we can still end up separated! Like what if we don't keep up with every—!"

Bakugou starts ascending the stairs, not even scared a bit.

"BAKUGOU!"

Sero and Mina whisper yell! He peers over the rail at them.

"Ehhhh?!"

"BAKUGOU COME BAAACKK!"

Kaminari whisper yells. The golden blonde bites his lip, his golden eyes watching the explosive blonde wolf boi scoff.

"Just because you're fuckin' scared doesn't mean I am!"

"Dammit Bakugou, we're supposed to be staying together!"