2. II:IIpm.

11:11 quickly came. A veil of silence fell between the two boys for the minute. The redhead with his eyes closed and hands clasped, a faint smile decorates his soft face as he makes his wish.

But what is this wish? Anybody know?

Watching his best friend actually follow through with this little aesthetic really made the ash blonde question why he's actually friends with the redheaded shark mouthed boy. He watched as he prolonged his wishing, slowly shaking his head in pity that he's really doing this.

'Why can't you see that you're wastin' your damn time with this shit? Like, I can see a shooting star... But a fucking matching numbered time? Seriously?'

It left Bakugou completely baffled. But his face definitely says otherwise. He took his time as he washed the minimum amount of dishes, definitely not going to even voice his thoughts among the matter anymore.

11:12pm?

"They say never tell anyone your wishes or whatever, but what if you want to tell them?"

Asks Kirishima, his face now depicting the wondrous state that he's in. He hums softly, awaiting for a snarky answer.

"That's up to you..."

He snapped his red eyes to his bestie, shocked at his calm but blunt answer. He wore a faint smile, a quiet chuck of a laugh emits.

"I wished for..."

Kiri pauses, causing the hothead to exhale in annoyance, his patience already dissipated like the smoke that emits from his hands.

"If you're gonna say it, then fuckin' say it!"

Kirishima gasps softly, his eyes blinking at his display of impatience.

"Calm your tits, I'm thinkin' of a way to say it without soundin' confusin'!"

He sasses, only to see him look over his shoulder, his gaze is tired but still threatening.

"So... I wished for this inexplicable feeling I've been havin' to become clear..."

Finishing them and proceeding to dry his hands, Kat ever so slowly turns towards him, his eyes never leaving him.

"What? You're gay or some shit?"

Kiri's entire jaw dropped! His bloody gaze grew wide at his deduction—well, his accusation.

"Judgin' by your face, I must be right... So who the hell ya got a crush on? Is it Icy Hot? Four Eyes? Dunce Face? Ugh, Deku? Who is it? Me? Tape Arms?"

The fact that he listed out damn near all of the guys in their class... Kiri scoffs at his deduction.

"Who in their right damn mind would like YOU?"

Kirishima counter questions, causing Bakugou to quickly raise an eyebrow, he turns his lip up.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?!"

"A LOT!"

Kiri sasses, a soft laugh leaving him.