5. 2:00am.

Bakugou and Kirishima snapped towards the voice that everyone knows all too well.

Homeroom Teacher, Shouta Aizawa.

Wearing a long black sleeve and some black lounging pants with some black socks and slippers. He had one hand in his pockets with his cat printed coffee mug. His dark hair was tied in a messy bun and as usual, he looked beyond tired. He looked to the two before scanning for the others.

"What the—?! What's going on, Aizawa-sensei?"

Kirishima noticed his too poised stature and it left him curious. Aizawa smirked before sighing.

"All in due time... Hopefully that's not long since I'm trying to sleep until it's at least 8:15am. Where's your classmates?"

Bakugou felt his eye twitch. He huffed while tapping his foot impatiently!

"So this was a fuckin' fluke?! I KNEW IT!"

Aizawa chucked a laugh.

"A purposeful fluke. But a fluke nonetheless~ And you all fell for it~"

"GGRRRRAAAAUUUGHHHH!!!! I FUCKING KNEW IT!"

"Don't be upset, you're like the only one who figured it out, as expected."

Kirishima was too busy processing what's going on. He fell silent as he stared dumbfounded at the man who's behind it all. Aizawa noticed all of the students slowly gathering, he scanned all of them before taking a soft breath.

"Hurry up or you'll lose time to sleep."

Say no more Aizawa, for everyone instantly scurried over. Once everyone gathered, he proceeded to explain.

"Okay, for one: you're all morons... Probably except Bakugou here. Two: When those alarms go off, I expect you all to be out of that building within a 5 minute time span. Unless you're told to stay inside... Three: Congrats, your reaction time and strategy was higher than expected. Despite not having any info on your threats, you managed to put together a low risk plan within a good 5 minutes."

He sipped some coffee before continuing, just secretly laughing at the many pissed expressions he's receiving.

"Four: Yes, I am the one who rang the alarms. Big surprise, right? Fifth: This little fluke, I hope you take from it that crime stops for no one and that it's around these times is when it peaks. Now I'm not saying lose sleep or anything... I'm just saying, be vigilant. Sixth: Iida and Yaoyorozu, good job on keeping the class calm and coming up with an effective tactic. And Seventh..."

His eyes darted to Uraraka.

"Despite the circumstances, never mistaken a fellow classmate as one of the enemy UNLESS you know for sure that it's not them. Uraraka demonstrates this in a sense without thinking rationally and she could've injured Midoriya here."

Uraraka bows in total forgiveness.

"I'm sorry!"

"Don't be sorry, be careful. Besides I'm not the one who you should be apologising to."

Aizawa said before taking a quiet breath. He scanned everyone before smiling.

"Heh, you all should see your faces right now~ Now... Go to bed, tomorrow we're sparring and seeing who's quirks work well with whom."

Iida raises his hand.

"Aizawa-sensei, wouldn't it be 'later on this morning' instead of 'tomorrow'?"

"Ugh, yes, Iida. You know what I meant! Now bye."

And without another word, Aizawa left, a tired yawn left him before he finally finished his coffee. The class all went back inside the dormitory, noticing how silence and darkness drowned throughout. Once everyone went back to their rooms, most had a tad bit of trouble falling back to sleep. Like Kirishima.