1. 10:00pm.

Taken back on his obvious insult, Kirishima clicks his tongue before darting his eyes side to side in a rapid manner. All before returning focus to the usually sassy blonde that stands before him.

"How if I'm supervising?"

"By lookin' at your fuckin' phone?"

Retorts Bakugou, who now points the tip of the knife towards it. Silence quickly shrouded the two, their eyes were locked onto each other, a smile curved onto Kirishima's face while Bakugou still appeared unimpressed. Quickly unlocking his phone, the soft rock child raises it and snaps a pic, the flash temporarily blinds the walking stick of dynamite, his poor eyes now blink rapidly!

"Agh! The fuck?! Delete it!"

"And if I don't?"

"Ya wanna fuckin' die?!"

"Hah, riiigghhhttt, because you can totally kill me!"

Call it a 'lover's quarrel' oh wait, ya can't, they're not even lovers yet. (Obvious foreshadowing? Yeah, obvious foreshadowing.) Earning a death glare if not a threatening squint, the redhead only giggles at his antics, but still that knife is pointed his way.

"Move it..."

Just as he commands, he quickly shanks towards him, causing Kiri to harden his arm outta reflex, the tip of the knife bounces off, making a 'shink' like sound. Now his smile ceases, his ruby gaze now gleams with newfound disapproval.

"You could've—!"

"MOVE IT DUMB HAIR!"

The ash blonde snaps and his lip turns up, now seeing Kiri slowly slip off the counter, his gaze is unyielding, just following his movements.

"What did I say about being loud? People are sleeping!"

"And what did I say?"

Clicking his tongue, the redhead rolls his eyes, a quiet sigh of annoyance leaves him. He shakes his head, having to remember who he's dealing with. Now carefully sanitising the counter, he sets the cutting board there before turning on heels to get some meat. The kinda meat he knows is needed for a dish such as:

Nikujaga.

Knowing that it's for a delectable dish that contains potatoes and onions. Pfft, he even preps extra, knowing how much Kiri actually loves his meat. (W h o a t h e r e b u c k o s, not THAT kinda meat! 👀😏 Or is it~? JK, I'll quit playin'! XD) Intrigued by his best friend's techniques as far as it goes for whipping up a quick dish never ceases to amaze the soft rock boi. Those soft crimson eyes admired him for his multi-talents. Although, the ash blonde is used to being stared at, he couldn't help but to read into the redhead, seeing that familiar twinkle in his eyes. Ya damn right, that's a look of awe. Finally feeling his gaze linger onto him, Kirishima looks up only to see a smug look beginning to form onto Bakugou's face.

"And here's where I look away..."

He mutters, that smug chuckle seeming to emit from the feisty stick of dynamite. Once his eyes avert back to his precision cutting? That's when Kirishima pulls out his phone and 'sneakily' records him. He remained silent, a mischievous smile on his face as he appears to be something other than 'secretly snapping' his bestie here.