3. 12:00am.

You know what they say about those first few states of dreaming, right?

No?

Well typically, one will begin to dream of the last thing that's preoccupied one's mind. A good example of this as of currently, is what's going on within the mind of Kirishima.

Remember that 'inexplicable feeling' that was mentioned last chappie?

His mind conjured all of the moments and time spent with his best friend and how there wasn't really any times that he hasn't made him laugh and or smile. Except for when Bakugou does manage to get under his skin for his ruthless tendencies to be rude, yeah, those don't count. Overall, his mind shifted those gears and his question began to answer itself...

'What's it like to like someone? Is it someone that makes you feel... 'whole'? Could it be that the feeling I can never figure out be a crush?'

The idea itself caused the redhead to furrow his brows and turn on his side. It's not the time to deal to think about such.

'But you know what they say about crushes...'

There was a shallow ping in his chest and it caused his eyes to slowly open.

'They're called crushes for the simple fact that they'll only end up crushing your heart...'

His crimson gaze swept his dark room, a sudden sadness manifested as he realised if he ever confessed such a stupid thing.

'I would never wanna ruin what we already have... Maybe it's better if I do what I've become best at...'

What the hell is that exactly, Eijirou?

Pulling his blanket over his head and re-shutting his eyes, he closes those thoughts of his out.

'And that's telling myself 'White Lies'.'

Finally, he were able to go to sleep.

But the dreams to come decided to reveal to him what he should've known wouldn't stay away for long...

His dream started off like this:

It's springtime, the Sakura trees are blooming, the air is crisp and free from Winter's harsh cold grasp, it's fragrant with the new cycle of flowers and plants; it's the time for new beginnings. There he is, sitting under a Sakura tree, his muscular arms behind his head as he relaxes. His eyes were closed as the sound of a calm river flowed nearby. His phone rested on his stomach as his earbuds pumped a song that matched his mellow mood.

What song?

'Wait a Minute!' by Willow Smith. (No, fuck off Tik Tok, I knew this song BEFORE YOU CAME IN LIKE HIPPITY HOPPITY YOUR SONG IS NOW MY PROPERTY! 🙄😤)

The lyrics itself, he heard them loud and clear...

🎶Wait a minute
I think I left my conscience on your front doorstep, oh
Wait a minute
I think I left my consciousness in the sixth dimension~🎶