[Halloween Special 1/4] F2: 9:00pm.

October 15th, Class 1-A:

"So the votes are in for which dance will commence..."

Aizawa said as he unzipped his infamous yellow sleeping bag. He watched it drop to the floor almost sadly before pulling out a notecard from his pocket. He scanned every face in the class. Oh how he could feel the anticipation coming from them all.

"...And it's Homecoming."

"WHO THEWHO VOTED FOR THAT?!"

Mina screeched as her face spun around the entire class.

"For reals? I was hoping for the Halloween Dance... Getting to see all the girls and sexy costumes~"

Mineta sounded disappointed.

"Dude, we still get to see them in dresses at least~"

Denki shrugged before leaning back in his chair. Aizawa sighed longingly.

"You guys have to remember that you're not the only class who voted. So don't go outraging on your classmates."

"Who all VOTED for Homecoming?!"

Mina snapped! A pout across her lips.

"Ahem, Asui, Koda, Yaoyorozu, Ojiro and Hagakure."

Aizawa lowkey snitched. Mina squinted at those five before quickly turning around. She hunched her shoulders while now puffing her cheeks up.

"Traitors!"

But if it weren't for that then...

🎃🎃🎃

October 20th, Dorms, Common Area:

"Now since we're not any lames, we're going to go costume shopping, but look, we gotta pick a theme!"

Mina chimed excitedly as she shook a bowl with a whole bunch of themes. She sat in the middle of the floor while looking to the rest of her squad. Sero was too busy recording her on Snap.

"She's been talking about this since class that day... Like chill Mina~"

Mina looks to his phone and smiles while shaking up the bowl on each side of her head. He turns his phone towards Denki who's beside him.

"Denki! Denki do it~"

Denki blinks before smiling. He starts giggling before holding up his made up 'gang signs' for their squad.

"You got me? Alright, alright, it's BakuSquad or none. I don't wanna hear nothing about no other squad~"

Sero starts cracking the fuck up. He looks down the hall to see their valiant leader, scrolling on his phone. He purposely zooms in.

"Look who it is~ Ayy, where was you at?! We was looking for you!"

Bakugou darts his eyes to Sero before flipping him off.

"I'll be sure to check there next time!"

He points his phone to Kirishima who's just so focused on Mina's bowl.

"He don't even notice that his bae just came in~"

But he heard you, Sero.

"Sero, why do you always gotta play?!?! Don't post that!"

He purposely turns away, the poor redhead is flustered! He puts a hand on the side of his face. Sero laughs before tagging everyone in it and posting it on Snap. Almost simultaneously, their phones light up and sound off at the notification.