F1: 2:00pm.

It's a beautiful warm Saturday afternoon. No class, no homework, no villain bullshit, just pure relaxation. Mmm yes. Sounds like paradise right?

Well it is! Until...

There's a fully fucking dressed Kacchan roaming down the hall. With his squad right behind him.

"Why are you losers following me?!?!"

He questions to Ashido, Sero, Denki and... And well, they're heading to the missing member's room now.

"Well you never said we COULDN'T follow you~"

Sero chimed, earning some snickers from Ashido and Denki.

"Right! What Sero said~"

The pink girl exclaimed~

"I mean he DOES have a point~"

Denki chimed. Bakugou scoffed while he has his hands in his pockets. Once he made way to Kirishima's room. He pulled one hand out to knock but then he said 'fuck that' and he kicked his door open. The poor redhead jumped up and looked to the doorway like the police was there.

"GET UP!"

"It's like 10 in the morning, what are you even doing—"

"Hah! Jokes on you, it's 2 in the afternoon and ya boyfriend here wanted to take you ou—OWW!"

Bakugou pulls Ashido's hair until she's damn near leaning on his shoulder. He wears a half-lidded look.

"I feel like wreckin' some fuckin' scrubs so we're going to the arcade!"

Bakugou exclaims, noticing the redhead finally slide out of bed. Kiri sighs longingly while covering his face, hoping that his sudden flusteredness doesn't show. Sero and Denki snickers in the back.

"He's blushing~"

"Yeah totally~ Almost matching—!"

"NOT ANOTHER WORD FROM ANY OF YOU!"

And silence rings from his squad.

"We're matchin' clothes...?"

Kirishima questions as he now scans them all questionably. He notices everyone is wearing some type of varsity like jacket. A jacket then flies over Bakugou's head and towards the floor, but Kiri catches it.

"We had Momo make us these in exchange of bringin' her a big bear back~"

Ashido chimes, excited that the whole squad is wearing them. Bakugou has a black and red one, Sero has black and orange, Ashido has a black and purple and Denki has black and yellow. But Kiri's is black with a crimson almost rust coloured red. He scans it curiously before smiling.

"Pretty neat~"

"HURRY UP!"

Bakugou then splits, heading to probably 'wait' outside. Emphasis on wait because he might try to leave without them.

"Go ahead and get slick, 'cause I know the ladies gonna be all over us~"

Denki smiles before earning a tug at the hair.

"We ain't goin' out to catch numbers, Kaminari!"

Ashido giggles before feeling a hand on her leg. She squeaks before kicking Mineta.

"C-Can I come with you guys?! AGH!"

"HANDS OFF THE MERCHANDISE!"

Well that's a definite hell no. The fuck he thought he was doing trying to slide in BakuSquad like that?! Sero shakes his head while he looks over his snaps.