𝐢 𝐧 𝐭 𝐫 𝐨

No one knows what you have been through
or what your pretty little eyes have seen,
but I can reassure you...
whatever you have conquered,
it shines through your mind

☽☯☾

Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Criticism is always welcome. No one is ever perfect and neither am I. If you are unsatisfied with my writing, tell me how I can improve it and I will try my best to overcome my weakness.

 If you are unsatisfied with my writing, tell me how I can improve it and I will try my best to overcome my weakness

About this book:

Before we begin, there are a couple of things you should keep in mind.

-This is not related to any real person, place or event. Any resemblance is totally a coincidence.

-This book will contain other fantasy elements (magic and mythical creatures other then werewolf)

-This story contains graphic depictions of violence, sexuality, strong language, and/or other mature themes.

-There will be extremely cliche situations.

-There might be some parts that will contradict the usual werewolf concept.

-You might find some situations and characters annoying.

-Please do not copy any part of the story that will be featured/shown. Please do not rewrite any parts of the story.

-If you are reading this on a site that is not Wattpad, you may be exposing your device to viruses and malware. You can read this book 'SCARS TO REMEMBER' for free on Wattpad.

Thank you so much,

vibrantly sassy

•••☾•••

"S C A R S   T O   R E M E M B E R "

She was hiding from her past,

She was fighting for her future.

Her sins were deeper than her scars,

Her soul was shattered like glass.

She was the mystery of the woods‚

Wrapped in the enigma of chaos.

Ever since Elena ran away from home, her life couldn't get any more adventurous. With the constant threat to her life, running became her hobby and killing became her pleasure. Finding a mate was never her plan especially since she had always believed she never had one.

Broken by grief and guilt, Fryer had become the most feared alpha of the time. With a pack to look after, he didn't have space or time in his life for a relationship until he clashed with Elena. Unpredictable, elusive, and complex, Fryer found himself intensely and passionately drawn to the woman who incited his primal instinct to claim.

Elena knows her wolf and body can not ignore his touch but to give in to her desires would thrust her and those around her into danger. But fate has taken hold of Elena and to protect those she loves, she has to embrace the more dangerous side of who and what she was.

Thank you so much, everyone. Hope you will enjoy it.

///Vibrantly Sassy///

WARNING!!!

A fair warning to those who might steal my work. This is a work of copyright and each and every part of this book belongs to me. Please do not copy any part of it as I use my time and my effort in writing this. It might not feel like such a big difference to you but it will break my heart.

Thank you so much, everyone. Hope you will enjoy it.

 Hope you will enjoy it