| 07 |

"How much longer?" Elestren groaned in frustration

They have been waiting outside the pack's border for an hour now. It didn't help that they have been driving through the narrow unpaved road for more than three hours. Ashbryn was supposed to be one of the most organized packs in the world, however, what the two were experiencing at the moment proved otherwise. Elena has lost the count of times her head collided with the roof of the car and she was even wearing the seatbelt. 

There was not a single soul that came into their version and this made them question the security of this place. Elena even used her enhanced vision and saw no one within a few miles. 

"Even I'm getting tired of waiting now," Elena honked for the umpteenth time now even though she knew it was not going to work. She took out her phone and called the number they had given her through the email she received.

"Okay, that's it!" She finally put her phone away when no one answered and started the car.

"Wha...what are you going to do?" Elestren skeptically asked.

"Going in uninvited" Elena grumbled and pressed on the accelerator.

"Um... I'm not sure if that is a good idea,"

"It's a much better idea than waiting here for them to appear," Elena said in frustration. 

Elena believed she was one of the most patient people yet even she had gotten annoyed by all the waiting. She pressed the accelerator driving with insanely high speed. 

"Bu...but still..." Elestren stopped mid-sentence when the two noticed the scene happening at a distance. The car tires screeched as Elena immediately pressed the breaks. The car skid in a whole circle before it came to a stop. 

Elena pulled down her shades and raised an eyebrow, "I didn't know there was a war going on here. " 

She chuckled, her annoyance suddenly gone and now replaced by amusement. This explained why they saw no one within the miles.

"How in the world were hunters even able to get inside here?" she thought out loud.

"Don't you think we should help them?" Elestren questioned nonchalantly, "I haven't had an intense fight in ages."

Elena looked at Elestren and a grin appears on her face, "go ahead, I'll just sit back and watch. Don't wanna waste my energy here."

Elestren took out her guns from the small bag on the back seat and checked the ammunition before going out. Elena sat back comfortably in the car watching them as they continued to fight. Anywho saw her now would think she was casually enjoying watching a movie but in reality, she was actually studying them, analyzing how this situation occurred in the first place.