| 06 |

E L E N A

Name Alfred Brown
Age: thirty-seven
Specie: human
Job: veteran doctor
Crime: illegal trading of organs

Elena revised all the information in her head as she got ready to take her aim. She pulled the string narrowing her eyes on the man. He was laughing while talking with one of his men. This was one of the most crowded places and she only had one shot before Alfred would go inside the same club she was in last night.

Elena blocked out all the voices and focused her eyes on the man. Finally, she let go of the arrow which cut straight through the air, past the crowded bodies and struck the man on his chest.

With a triumphant smile, she pulled the bow over her shoulder and turn around to run before anyone could see her. Jumping from one roof to another, she only stopped when she had made sure no one was after her. She looked at Elestren who was on another roof at a distance and took the mask off her face. Elestren herself took her mask off and the two made their way to each other.

"That was one clean shot," Elestren mused.

"What else did you expect from me?" Elena joked. The two put on long coats covering their clothes and jumped off the roof into a narrow alley.

"Did you find something useful for us from the meeting?" Elena asked her. In the file they found yesterday, not much information was present however it did talk about a meeting that was to be held this evening in a Riverside resort, and Elestren being the oscar worthy actress she was, she went to the meeting serving as a waitress there.

"You bet!" Elestren waved a recorder in the air showing a smug smile. She was always the best in spying on others and tonight was no exception either.

"Now that calls for a celebration," Elena cheered.

"But we don't know what was recorded in this," Elestren said.

"Then we should find out,"

When the two finally got inside the car that they had parked at a distance, Elestren finally played the recording. The two looked at each other wide-eyed when they heard the content.

"This better not be true," Elestren whispered in shock.

"It has to be, or else they wouldn't have talked about this in such confidence," Elena replied and opened the map on her mobile phone. She ran her eyes across it.

"This explains why there have been so many mysterious deaths occurring around the two packs," Elena said and pointed at the forest where Ashbryn and Brawlin pack are located. She then moved her finger across the surface until it landed on the small village of Azulo.

"Azulo is one of the most uncivilized villages," Elestren said, "It's impossible for them to do something like this. They don't even have the technology for this kind of this."

"I don't think the people even know something like this is happening there in the first place. As you said, they are uncivilized people so if someone from outside came and started doing such activities there, I don't think they would be able to notice it especially since their main focus is to survive the life of a desert."

"But it's impossible for it to get unnoticed for so many years," Elestren pointed out. "someone would have noticed it."

Elena hummed in response and kept staring at the map. After a minute or two, she finally put the phone away and started the car.

"We can't do anything about this anyway. This is a matter between different packs and has nothing to do with us"

"That's it? That's all you gonna say after finding all about this?" Elestren looked at her bewildered. "People are dying due to these experiments they are doing on them for years and this is all you are going to say?"