Chapter I

-Thea!- Her twin-sister Olivia shrieked. -Where is my red nail polish?- She asked.

-I don't know!- Thea said back calmly.-Ran away probably, because that's what I do. -She added.

-I'm serious! I have a date tonight with Matthew Thatcher, I need to look good!-She yelled.

-Use the blue one then.-Thea said flipping a page of the book she was reading.-I'm trying to read, so please shush up.-She said.

Olivia huffed and looked around.

-Michael!-She yelled. -He broke my nail polish! -She cried, as her gray fluffy cat walked with his head and tail proud.

Thea took a deep breath, trying to control herself. She stood up and walked over to her sister. -This is what you do, -She started. -You take your brush and dip in the nail polish on the floor and do your nails. -She said.

Thea looked at Olivia's nails. -Why do you need red nail polish, when your nails are nude? -Thea asked.
-I need it for my toenails!-Olivia cried out.

-Who is going to look at your toenails, Olivia?-Thea asked with a grimace.

-Everyone is!-Her sister retorted. Thea sighed.

How is she related to Olivia? They are so different! Thea had light brown hair, Olivia had dirty blonde, which was now died to ombre blonde. Thea had brown eyes and she wore big glasses, as Olivia wore contacts that matched her blue eyes. Olivia wore tight and very expensive clothing with heels high as the skyscraper.

Thea, on the other hand, stuck to modest clothing which consisted more on sweatpants, leggings, long t-shirts, hoodies, and Nikes or Adidas. Olivia was the more popular in school, in public; she was invited to every party happening in IceDa City, while Thea stayed home. She read, cooked, baked, baby-sat, and went hiking or something.

-Olive, people need to see the inside of you, not the outside.-Thea tried to reason.  

-And no one is going to look at your toenails. -She added. -Now please hurry, I just got to the best part. -She added.

-What's the part?-Olivia scoffed. Thea went back to her chair and came back with a book. She opened it and read.
"You can't make somebody love you, but you can show them what love is, and what it's like to be loved." Camilla said. Antonio scoffed. "Then wait until I do." He said.

-What do you think, Olive?-Thea asked.

-The quote is okay.-She said. Thea was not surprised at the unintelligent remark.

- I don't like that this book is too romantic, cheesy, and cliché. Maddie said it had adventure.-Thea rolled her eyes.

-Maddie always lies.-Olivia said. -Anyways, after the date, there's a party. You want to come?-She asked, knowing what the answer will be.

-No.

-Oh, come on! Please?

-Yeah, nope.

-Please? For me? Just this once?

-Only if I can wear whatever I want.

-Deal. Don't wear anything embarrassing though! I'm off! Wish me luck!-She left, clicking with her black Louboutins.

Thea sighed and sat down again in her blue armchair with colorful birds.
-So what do you do, Antonio?-She whispered.