Chapter IX

IceDa City

-Marlin, did you get anything yet?-Orson Wellington asked his personal detective.

-No, no yet.-Marlin replied.

-It's like they vanished through this air.-He sighed, scratching his neck.

-Remember, if you find the girl, you can have Thea to marry.-Orson said. Marlin nodded.

Marlin Hayes has been in love with Thea for almost eight years. Yes, he may be older than her on eight years, but when he first saw her, he couldn't help but fall in love. He was always the best friend for Thea, and he wanted that to change.

Orson sighed and left the office. Where are his twins?

-Orson!-A female voice cried out. He turned around to see his beautiful wife.

-Abby, what are you doing here?-He asked in surprise.

She gave him an envelope. He tore it open.

"Pay the debt, get your daughters back. My men are sure having fun with them. Riverport."

Orson cried out.                                                         
-Riverport! Of course!-He tugged on his hair.

-Who is Riverport?-Abigail asked.

-I have to pay a couple billion dollars to him.                -Orson said quietly. Abigail gasped.

-Oh, Orson!-She took his face in her hands.                  -How did you get in such a big debt?-She asked softly, tears swelling in her eyes. Oh, Abigail.

-The company was almost bankrupt about ten years ago, and he gave me six billion dollars. I have to pay it back somehow.-Orson said.

-Son of a-He was interrupted by Marlin.

-Mr. Wellington, I may have found a lead.-He said.

-Oh, hello, Mrs. Wellington.-He smiled at her. Abigail gave a fake smile back.

Oh, how she didn't like this man!

-What kind?-Orson asked excited.

-They are in a forest, about two hundred and something miles away. -He said.

-I found a trace on Thea's apple watch, which I guess is turned off right now. I guess the kidnappers didn't think this one through.-He said.

Orson nodded.                    
-Get the helicopters ready. We are going to find them.-He said. He kissed his wife and went back to his office.

***

-Did he get the message?-Dermot Riverport asked.

His messenger nodded.

-We do have a problem though.-He said. Dermot raised his eyebrows. -Wellington's IT guy, Marlin Hayes, found a lead on them. You need to tell the guys to get out.-He said.

-You can go.-Dermot said, nodding. He called his son.

-Hello?-A familiar voice asked.

-Hey, sonny.-Dermot said.

-What do you want, Father?-His son asked coldly.

-How are the women?-He asked.

-Good.

-Are they training?-Dermot asked.

-Yes. Why did you call?-He asked impatiently.

-Wellington may have found a lead where you guys are. You need to move out of there.                    -Dermot said.

-I'll tell the guys. Anything else?

-Why are you talking so coldly to me?-Dermot asked angrily.

-Oh, I'm sorry. Should I talk sweetly to you?-His son asked, his voice laced with sarcasm.

-What did I do to deserve this treatment, boy?             -Dermot asked.

-You killed my best friend's mother.-His son hissed and hung up.

Dermot sighed. He still blames him for that woman. It wasn't his fault she was protecting her son. She needed to rest in peace, after all.

Rolling his eyes, Dermot went upstairs to think of a new plan.                             

***

-Dear God.-Abigail wept, standing on her knees in her bedroom.-Please keep my girls safe. Wherever they are, please help them. Please help us find them. Please keep them safe, from all harm. -She whispered, wiping her tears away.

She felt somebody's hands on her shoulders.

-Darling, we'll find them, don't worry.-Orson said.

-When did you get home?-Abigail asked.

-Just now.-He kissed the top of her head.-Did you eat?-He asked.

-I can't even swallow a piece.-She whispered.

-Come on. You need strength.-He said, pulling her up lightly.

-We'll find them, don't worry.-He said, smiling lightly.

Abigail nodded, and went to have her lunch.

Three hours later, Orson, Marlin, and Jack, were up high in the sky, looking for the women. The helicopter was making a loud noise, but the two in the back, looked down he windows.

They have ridden for almost one hundred miles, but they didn't see anything.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry the chapter is pretty short, I needed a filler. Next chapter should be pretty good. ;) <3

XO