Chapter III

-Thane! Thane, wake up!-Thea said, slapping his cheeks lightly.

-Kai! Alex!-She cried out. The men ran inside the cabin.

-What happened? -Alex asked. Thea pointed to Thane. Kai kneeled down next to her.

-Where's Olivia?-Alex asked.

-She ran away.-Thea answered calmly. Alex huffed and ran outside, leaving Kai and Thea alone with Thane.

-What happened to him?-Kai asked coolly. Thea's stomach flipped at the sound of his voice.

-He took the chains off Olivia and she hit him with her foot. He hit his head against the bed, and here we are.-She said.  Kai got up.

-Thane, you can get up now, she won't give you CPR.-Kai said, kicking his friend on the side.

-Not my bruised side!-Thane whined. Kai rolled his eyes.

-Wait, you were pretending?-Thea got up. She punched his arm. -What is wrong with you?

-That hurt, woman!-Thane said.

-I can add more if you'd like.-She said.

-He just likes to pretend something happened to him, so a girl would give him CPR. -Alex came in, with Olivia hitting him over his shoulder.

-Oh, Olive. Are you okay?-Thea asked standing up. Alex put Olivia on the bed and chained her feet. He took another chain and chained her hand.                                                                             -Why did you chain her arm?-Thea asked.

-If the prisoner runs away, we add a chained limb.-Thane said. Olivia had watery eyes but she had her head raised. Oh, that proud and silly woman.

-If she promises to stay here, will you let her go?-Thea asked.

-No. -Thane said.

-Do you promise to not run away, Olivia?-Alex asked, ignoring Kai's glare.

Olivia nodded, and Alex took the key from Thane and opened her.

-Thanks.-She whispered. Alex nodded.                                -We're gonna be back soon. -Alex said.

-Okay.-Thea said as they men left.

How old were they anyways? Thea sighed and climbed back on her bed. Thane's glare made her shiver. He was sort of cute, though. Blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, fit, and he had perfect eyebrows. Technically, all of them did. Thea scoffed.

-You okay?-Olivia asked.

-I should be asking you the same thing.            
-Thea said. Olivia rolled her eyes.

-I hate this place. I hate those guys. I hate this. I want my old life back.-Olivia cried. Thea climbed down, and hugged her sister.                                                                     -It's for a short period of time.-Thea said, hoping that her statement was true. Olivia hugged her back, crying in her twin sister's shoulder.

-Man, those girls are annoying.-Thane said, sitting down on the ground.

-Thea is calm. Olivia is scared. -Alex said, shrugging.

Kai sat next to his friends, not saying a word.

-Olivia is spoiled as rotten milk.-Thane said.

-That doesn't even make sense.-Alex said.  They continued their little fight, Kai changed the subject.

-When do we start training them?-He asked.  The guys looked at him.