Chapter V

The guys came in at around 5:30 am and woke the ladies up.

-We will start training today.-Kai said. Thea raised her eyebrow.

-Why do we need training?-She asked.

-In case of our boss and your father staring a war, you need to know self-defense. -He said and nodded at Alex.

-It will be hard if you don't know how to defend yourself, but we will teach you. Both of you may be treated with ruthless and cold behavior, but that is only for you to improve your lessons. -Alex said.

-Every morning, at six o'clock, you will have your morning run. After the run, we will give you separate lessons, and different techniques for you to learn.-Thane said.

"Somebody knows big words." Thea thought rolling her eyes inwardly.

-Your food will be filled with healthy fats and protein, and you have to eat it. If you don't, well you're going to be starved during the lessons. -He finished. -Both of you understand?-He asked.

Thea and Olivia nodded.

-Good. You have ten minutes to get ready.-He said and they left the cabin.

-I suck at running!-Olivia whined.

-Well, now you'll improve. -Thea said, changing her shirt into a black t-shirt with white words I SPEAK FLUENT SARCASM; gray sweatpants and her black Nikes. -You don't have running shoes, do you?-Thea asked. Olivia shook her head. Thea took her shoes off and gave them to Olivia.

-What about you?-She asked in surprise.

-I have socks.-Thea smiled showing her black fuzzy socks with white polka dots.

She brushed her hair and gave it to Olivia. As Olivia brushed her hair, Thea made a ponytail and she went outside. Olivia came out in Thea's pink shirt with the words ON WEDNESDAY WE WEAR PINK, black sweats, and black Nikes. Her hair was made into a wavy ponytail.

-My hair is so greasy.-She complained. Thea agreed. They went to the "kitchen" and the boys gave them oatmeal, eggs, and bacon.

-Bon appetite.-Ben said smiling. Thea smiled back, thanking him. She finished her food in ten minutes, as Olivia grimaced as she ate the oatmeal.

-Delicious, huh?-Thea teased.

-Very.-Olivia said almost choking. -It's so gross, how do you eat it?-She asked.

-I just like it.-Thea shrugged.

-Are you ready?-Alex asked. The twins nodded.

-Follow me.-Thane said and the women obeyed. They lined up in front of Alex and Kai, as they looked at them from head to toe.

-What happened to your shoes?-Alex asked Thea.

-It doesn't matter. -Thea said.-I'm with my socks, they're thick, so it won't hurt, don't worry.-Thea smiled, wiggling her foot in front of her.

-I don't care.-Kai said.-Olivia, give Thea her shoes back. You'll have to run in your own shoes. -He said coldly.

-I have Louboutins. I'll break my feet in them.-Olivia complained.

-Does it look like I care?-Kai said. Olivia took the shoes off and handed them to Thea. Thea refused.
-Put them on, now.-He commanded.

-No.-Thea said.

-I said now.-He narrowed his eyes.

-And I said no. -She said back.

-You listen to me, woman.-He hissed, his face about four inches away from hers.-You put your shoes on, now.-He said.