Author's Note

A massive thank you for the 55K reads. When writing this I didn't know what to expect since this was a predebut Stray Kids fanfic so I didn't know how popular they'd be at that time but I can honestly say, the support I received was amazing so thank you. 

I want to thank @QianZhengha0 for the amazing cover! I'm still amazed that someone took time out of their day to make something related to my fanfic and I'm so grateful for it. 

When talking to one of my readers I stated that instead of doing a face reveal or anything like that I'd give insight into what inspired 'Faded' and it's characters so if you're uninterested in that then you may as well stop reading here but thanks for the support. 

'Faded' came to me as a shower thought along the lines of 'I wonder what would happen if a kpop idol murdered someone'. It was in a way a social experiment on you guys and I definitely learned a few things. The thing is, everybody did wrongdoings (apart from Mrs. Bang, she can do no wrong okay!). Every main character lied or used somebody  for their own benefit and I wanted to see if you guys would account for everybody's actions or defend Chan all the time. 

Some of you failed miserably lol while others were quick to point out everybody's flaws which was quite interesting. I also got to see many different opinions on what they classed as something bad to happen. 

'Faded' was originally a Felix fanfic which I have mentioned before but honestly, Felix just didn't fit the role in my opinion. 

All my characters are based off of actual people in my life (yes, even bitch ass Bo Ra.) Bo Ra was probably my favourite to write as well as Jungsoo because I found them interesting to try to get into the mindset of. Jungsoo seemed to cause a lot of confusion as to whether he was bad or not but the majority of you guys seem to hate the poor dude. 

Parts of 'Faded' were based off of my life, true stories I've heard and made up scenarios in my head. I guess I was just heavily inspired and motivated to write this story line and I had the entire story line created by chapter 5. I'm just grateful I had readers to share it with. 

So now onto my future works. Last time I mentioned this the Jisung fanfic seemed to get the most attention so here's the more detailed version of the options. Please remember the titles are working titles and may not be published under that name.

-A Faded spin off called 'Fading'. This will tell the story of Chan when In Ho was alive and will follow Chan in the everyday life of his friendship falling apart and the death of In Ho. 

-A Changbin fanfic called 'Trouble' which tells the story of Changbin and Ji Yeon (set in the world of 'Faded') after they meet in a holding cell in jail and later reunite at a rehab group for troubled youths. The story follows them on a sad journey of self discovery and toxic love that is doomed from the beginning. 

-A Jisung fanfic called 'Pieces' in which a heartbroken Jisung does anything possible to forget the girl he loved, often leading him down bad paths. Jisung meets Mi Na, a girl at school who he'd never noticed before. The story shows the damage one person's heartbreak can cause others and the desperate lengths they'll go to feel okay again. 

Please comment under the one you are most interested in and then I'll announce on my conversation section next Friday the most popular one. 

Once again, thank you so much for your support. I'm not 100% proud of 'Faded' but I do think it was a good starting point for me. If you've made it this far to my author's note than I hope you have a damn amazing life and I love you! 

From your authornim, 

Freya.