Three

~Noah~
"Hey" she yelled but I ignored her, rounding the corner for my class. I was late already. Who did she think she was? Poking her nose into my shit. Did she think I was some wimp?

I was pissed.

She was new for heaven's sake! See? Girls can be really thick. She strode in, looking all boss-like with her blue ripped jeans and high-low chiffon crop top. She paired it with brown boot heels. She looked like the typical badass. She even had a nose ring and belly button ring. For fucks sake, she had a wrist tattoo. If that isn't badass, I don't know what is.

Well, I couldn't deny she was pretty hot. She looked like she worked out to keep fit and she was really fit. Camilla! Meh! I rolled my eyes and walked into the class.

"Mr. Cameron, you're late" Ms. Brooks, our philosophy teacher spoke and I sighed, not answering,before taking my seat next to my bestfriend- Chloe. She smiled at me, discreetly and I nodded in acknowledgement.

"Where were you?'' She whispered and I got out my phone, texting her.

"Just here and there." Was my text and she shook her head with a small smile before turning off her phone and facing the board.

Soon enough, the boring lecture was over. I think I'll drop this course soon. I mean, its not useful to me. The bell rang and I got up with Chloe, packing up my things.

"Well, see you at lunch, I'm heading to arts" I nodded at her and she left. I left shortly after to Geography. The class I shared with Zennor.

I was the first one in so I found a seat in the middle, saving one for Zen.In less than 10 minutes, students were filing in, the teacher right behind.

"Hey" Zennor greeted, taking the seat I reserved for him. I gave him a head nod and he pulled out his phone.

"Wanna talk?" I nodded again, pulling out mine. One thing about Zennor, he doesn't care about school. He was what you'd call a fuck boy. Always flirty and his looks also helped in that category.

"Well, hello students" our geography teacher greeted and some students mumbled a response. He was a dull teacher then he wonders why students sleep in his class but then blames it on zero caffeine and 100 percent alcohol and hang over.

My phone vibrated in my hand and I opened the text from Zennor.

Zen: Heard there's a new student, is that true? 

My lips immediately curled into a frown as I remembered the encounter. I sighed.

Me: yes, and we sorta had a brief encounter.

I decided to be honest. I pretended to jot something down but I had noticed some students dozing off.

Zen: ooohh, how's she like? Is she pretty? On a scale of 1 to 10 rate her body and face.

For real? I turned to look at him but he pretended not to feel my gaze so I settled for glaring at the side of his face.

Zen: I can feel you glaring. Just rate, c'mon, help a friend out.

My phone had vibrated again and I just rolled my eyes at the text. Well, she was pretty and in shape. I'd give her an eight. I was about to type my response when the door slammed open...literally.

All heads snapped up even those that had dozed. And, there she was, feeling like she had the upper hand here again.

Me: Guess you can rate her yourself.

She had everyone's attention and she looked like she loved it. She strode in and took a seat beside Zennor. I rolled my eyes, wishing the 'moment' was just over with.