Ten

~Camilla~

Seeing Noah so flustered was cute. He was trying to play soccer. Keyword:trying. His cheeks were puffed up as he hunched over to catch his breath. I was sitting on the bleachers in my gym uniform.

Really short gym shorts and a body fitting top. It was grey with white linings at the sides and the shirts had a white printed 'Eagles' in front, with a picture od an  eagle with white print at the back.

Noah's supposed innocence made me want him. I've never been into the good guys but I'm willing to make an exception. My phone vibrated with a text and I secretly opened it.

Car wash manager: you got the job, come this afternnon at 3pm. Congratulations.

I smiled and slipped my phone back into my bra. My sexual frustration made my nipples hurt. Well, I think it's because of that. My eyes zeroed in on the field and this time, Noah was lying on the floor wheezing. His shirt rode up on his body and the teacher whistled.

"Camilla, attend to him. The rest of you continue" Coach yelled, whistling again and I hurried down to Noah. The top of his lip and forehead glistening with sweat and his body moved rapidly with his breathing.

I held out my hand to him, dragging him up and he wheezed again, leaning on me. I helped him to the school nurse but she wasn't in so we just sat on the bed, waiting for the her to return.

"So, we're alone. No phones for communication which means you have to talk or I won't understand" I smiled and he moved away, slowly because of the pain. I moved closer.

''I've never been rejected by a guy Noah, and I'm not about to let that happen" I smirked, running my hands through his hair. He pulled away.

I rolled my eyes and moved closer till our bodies were pressed together and I felt his body heat, seeping through my fabric.

"Okay, let's make a deal. "I suggested and my eyes dilated when his tongue licked his bottom lip before rolling it into his mouth and biting it. I swallowed.

"Just one kiss, that's all I want.  One long erotic kiss" he shook his head, still refusing to talk.

"Dammit Noah, it's just a kiss. Don't act like you've never kissed, you can't be that innocent" I yelled suddenly frustrated, angry and impatient. How would I grovel for just a goddamn kiss.

I took in his wide eyes and that's when I realised...he's never kissed!

"You haven't kissed" it came out as a statement, not a question. I laughed as I noticed his ears getting red with an embarrassing blush.

"Oh my fuck!" I squeaked before laughing again and again whenever imsaw his flustered blush-filled face. He frowned at me and my laughter slowly died down.

"You're a prude-'' I commented and he rolled his eyes.

"Don't you wanna know how it feels to be kissed? I can teach you. It's easy really. I can teach you a lot of things..a whole lot'' he scoffed at me and I shook my head and cupped his face, gently.

"Let's try kay?'' I asked and hw shook his head again while I leaned closer. He was such a baby.

"St-st-stop!" He stuttered and I froze mid way. He spoke! His voice was better than what I imagined yet it was just a stutter whisper.

"You spoke" I pulled away and he looked down.

"Say something else, please" I begged and he looked at me, frowned and got up from the bed. He shook his head.

"Oh c'mon, don't tell me your shy now. Your voice is not bad. Why don't you talk more often?" I asked and he stared blankly at me.

What did I say now?