TWELVE

~Camilla~

I parked infront of the house that belonged to Noah. Woah! His house was big. Is it the money from the Mafia? My jaw dropped in awe and I got out. I inspected and surveyed his house. It waa beautiful. After the little incident, Noah left looking very livid so I volunteered to bring back his car. It was neatly washed and dried and scented. This job was fun and it paid well. Besides, it's fun to watch Suzanne and Landon fuck each other with their eyeballs.

I walked up the porch steps to his door and rang the door bell. It opened up immediately and I was face to face with a younger version of Noah. He stared at me from head to toe. Hey, I changed out of my wet work clothes and dressed up in a a hand less black crop top and white jeans with grey vans. I ditched the bra coz of my tattoo. It still hurt. I had to use nipple clamps.

He furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Who are you?'' Straight to the point. I like it. I gave a sweet smile.

"I'm Camilla. I work at car wash and I'm a good friend of your brother, Noah! I came by to drop his car, I guess?'' I shrugged nonchalantly and he grumbled something before shifting and opening the door wider, inviting me in.

"Thanks, what's your name?'' I asked, my eyes wandering around the interior. A spiral stairs, adorned with gold was in view. To the left was a very spacious dining hall.

"Nathaniel" he muttered, running a hand through his hair. He was adorable but grumpy. I frowned.

"I'll get my brother for you. Feel at home" he spoke in a robot-like voice. I nodded and sat down. The television was on, showing TMNT.

"Hi" A tiny voice spoke from beside me. I quickly turned and cooed in adoration as I saw a little girl, holding a stuffed bear. She was adorable.

"Hi, what's your name?'' I asked and she smiled gently, looking away briefly.

"Noelle" Awww. I gently patted the spot closer to me and she shifted, sitting close to me. I told her my name and age and she just smiled with a head nod. I can be sweet when I want to.

"Do you like my brother?'' I shrugged at her question. No, I didn't like her brother that way but I was attracted to him. I found him adorable and too innocent.

"It's okay not to. Most people don't like him coz of his problem" my eyebrows quirked and I shifted closer.

"Problem? What problem?'' I asked and she frowned slightly. I etched on, curiosity getting the best of me.

"The reason he doesn't talk much is because he stu-"

"N-N-Noelle! W-we-we have t-to hu-hurry. G-g-get dressed!" Noah's stutter echoed and my eyes widened just as rapid footsteps thudded down the stairs before appearing in the lounge. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped as he saw me.

He clenched his jaw, an indication that he knew I heard him. So he stutters? It was cute if you ask me. That's why he doesn't talk? It's pathetic of him, really.

"Hello stutter butter. By the way, I came to deliver your car. No hard feelings, aye" I teased with a small smile and wave. He glared at me before stomping back upstairs.

There were hard feelings alright.

Yikes!

Why'd you gotta be so rude? I sang in my head.

"What's up with him?'' I asked Noelle who just shrugged with a light giggle. I ruffled her hair.

"Well, I gotta go-"I started, standing up but little Noelle pushed me down, staring at me in horror.