Seven

~Noah~
"...Look Vincent, what we had was just a friends-with-benefits thing. I told you not to fall in love. Sorry but there's nothing I can do'' I rolled my eyes as I listened to Camilla talk to a guy named Vincent.

I wasn't able to put the cameras in her house but inwas able to put a tracking device in her phone and a chip that can help me listen in on her conversations.

Right now, a guy named Vincemt who was her fling im Australia called to ask of her whereabouts and also comfessed to her but Camilla being the bitch she is, doesn't give two shits about it.

"But Camilla-'' So called Vincent spoke but got interrupted.

"Look Vincent, I'm about to hit the club. NYC's finest---Serene Wildness.  We'll talk about this when I get back. Bye.'' She hung up and I removed my ear piece. She's going out.

My phone buzzed. I looked it up.

Mychael : She's going out, Boss says you should  get those cameras installed.

I rolled my eyes. I knew that was my cue no need to be reminded. I take my job seriously. I got my bag that had all the cameras and shit like that before pulling a black baseball cap on. I got the keys to my van and walked out. Time to get ready.

I entered the van and revved the engine before heading off according to the tracking device. It wasn't so far so I reached in 15 minutes. I stayed in the van and waited till she left.

No need for a disguise then.

With a huff, I looked around her neighbourhood. It wasn't really rowdy since she lived in a secluded part and she had her own apartment. Wow! Well, I live in a mansion because of the Mafia. Trebor said that he won't let his people live like animals so he got me the huge house.

I looked at the time. 7:29. I have to be home soon. My siblings need me.

I smiled when I saw her come out, deessed in a black gown, short, tight gown that was backless. And that's how I noticed another tattoo on her shoulder. She looked sexy, she looked like a stripper. I felt my jeans tighten as I watched her ass sway from side to her as she walked.

Fuck me!

I gulped when she climbed her motorcycle, her gown riding up, exposing those milky thighs. She was facing my way. Thank God for tinted windows.

She drove past me and I sighed, looking at the bulge in my pants. Well, I guess I'm a little bit attracted to her. I waited for the coast to be clear before I got out with my bag slung over my shoulder.

I got my sister's hair pin and picked the lock.

Easy peasy.

I froze as I took in her house, so messy. What the hell! Bottles of alcohol scattered everywhere, boxes of pizzas, clothes and is that a bra??? She's a lady for fucks sake! How does she manage to survive here.? I shook my head and brought out the tiny cameras. I placed two in the upper corner of the parlour then switched it on. I placed one in the dining and kitchen. I placed two in her corridor then found her room.

Clothes and more clothes were all over the place. I almost tripped on  half pair of her heel. I'm not gonna die because of this mission. Gosh! This girl is as messy as my brother- Nathaniel.

I huffed and fixed the cameras. In the room and bathroom before heading out after activating them. I quickly picked up any cut wires, clearing all evidence then I finally left, slipping into my van with a sigh. I removed the black gloves and my cap then drove off, moving in the direction of my house.

I drove in, parking my car in the garage before climbing the porch and opening the door with my key. Yes, I locked my siblings in! It's security!

"Noah! Nathaniel ripped off the head of my doll" My little sister-Noelle said, rushing towards me with a headless doll and tears streaming down her face. I lifted her up. She

I moved in the direction of my 15 year old brother's room. I opened it and sure enough, music was blasting loudly. His room was sound proof because of his obsession with loud music.

I went to the cables and disconnected everything, the room falling silent.

"Oh, you're back!" His voice was low and bored and I rolled my eyes, taking in his dark clothing choice. My brother wants to be an emo?

"W-why d-d-did you r-ri-rip off No-No-Noelle's doll?'' I stuttered and he groaned, getting up from the bed.

"I don't understand you, Noah! Practice the words before you talk to me. I don't speak bullshit"

Hurt!

That's how I felt! What happened to my brother?  It was like I had been splashed cold water.  The reality of Nathaniel, mocking the way I talk sunk in and I looked at him,

I let out a dry chuckle, shook my head at him and walked out, slamming the door with a loud bang. Noelle was still hanging on to me.

"I don't care about the way you speak Noah, it's what makes you, you, it's what makes you unique. I love you just the way you are. I think he's in a mood, he'll come around" Noelle spoke gently in my ear since I  was still carrying her.

I gave her a small pat on the back before dropping her. She has started getting heavier.

"Can we come see mommy tomorrow?" She asked, holding unto my pinky. I loved when she did that. Her hands were so small. I nodded in response and she smiled before swinging our hands and leading me to her room.

"Would you play dollies with me?'' She asked, taking a seat on her small chair in front of the table for her dolly tea party.

I wanted to say 'no' but, I couldn't do that to her so I nodded. The smile that lit up her face made my nod worth it.

"Welcome to my tea party, this is..." she introduced her dollies to me and me to them. Sometimes I wonder....'how was I when I was little?'

Okay.  Just wanted to say I'm so so sorry. My phone is having issues, I swear.  I'm even lucky i updated. It's been so long and I missed you guys. Please forgive me. I promise to update when I have the time and when my phone isn't misbehaving. I should get a new phone soon though. Anyway, I saw more than twenty votes. Alright, I'm out for now. Hopefully, I should be back again with another update. Hopefully.
Did you like the chapter. I really need comments and votes ya know. Thanks for reading. See ya.

Lily!