FIVE

~Noah~
Trebor was despicable!

He had called me here to tell that he was informed of a new person in town and I should look into it. He told me to check all documents and files related to her and present it to him. So, that couldn't wait till after school? I missed classes for holy's sake.

When I came in, he had told me to wait since he was supposedly in a meeting that lasted till school over. Seriously?! I was angry but I didn't let him het to me. I knew there was a new person in town but how did he find out, so fast at that. Well, secret of being a Mafia leader, nothing gets past you. I was angrily walking out of his office when I slammed into somenbody. I looked up and smiled.

Alejandro!

I gave an apologetic smile at him and he just shrugged it off.. Alejandro was one of the coolest person here and he was just a year older than me-20. That's when I noticed Blake, Ricardo, Charles and a girl. My eyes widened...Camilla.

You've got to be kidding me!

"Nice place!" She commented, her eyes surveying the place. I didn't want her seeing me, she could tell Zennor. I quickly moved away from their and her line of vision but not before hearing them say something about Boss meeting her. I also didn't fail to notice the bloody tissue paper on Charles' palm and the blood on Blake's knee cap. I wouldn't be surprised if she caused it.

She just doesn't know when to stop, when to layback and just simply back off. I walked to my computer and typed her name.

Camilla Lorenzo! Born on the 25th of December to John Lorenzo and Lola Lorenzo. Born and raised in Australia! Age-getting to 18. That's all you need to know, dipshits! Fuck off, I'm out.

There were pictures of her though but too few and it looked like she took all the pictures the same day. She was clad in black shorts and a body hug top that she tucked in, a flannel around her waist and boot heels.

Strange!

I re-read the really brief biography of Camilla Lorenzo and I found out it really absurd. How can it be so short. It looked strange and weird. She was born in Australia, so why did she come here? Why did she leave Australia?

The more I pondered, the more frustrated I became. So, I decided, not only boss will find out what's going on but I as well. To me, it looked like she was up to something. Someone like her should have a criminal record. I quickly printed the file about her and laminated it.

I looked at where they stood and discovered they weren't there. Well, she has gone to meet the boss. I stood up with the file in my hand and moved to his office. I knew he wasn't In his office at that moment. He had a place which he called the 'safe room'. It was where he stayed to meet new people.

He would see them through his camera but they wouldn't see him. A microphone was also attached so he could communicate with the person without the person's view of him. It was wise though coz being a Mafia leader, you'd have a lot of people hating on you, seeking revenge for their loved ones, people are out there to end you so you'd have to be cautious. How could he live a life, constantly looking over his shoulders? How could he sleep at night knowing he might never wake up and worse, how could he start a family, knowing there might be a day he wouldn't come home to them.

When your in the Mafia, you've signed your own death with your hands. You'd be the killer of yourself. Imfact, in the Mafia, you're a dead man still walking.

I stood by the door, eavesdropping on their conversation.

"So, Camilla Lorenzo, would you like to join the Mafia after I've briefed you about everything?" Trebor's voice echoed. She had better decline that offer.