Eight

~Camilla~

I looked around the club, the music blaring so loudly that I felt the vibration in my chest. The colourful lights contradicting each other. The place was packed, they sold the best drinks and damn those hot billionaires that come here. I was at the bar, drinking a bottle of vodka with a stick of cigarette in my hand. I remember when I hated cigarettes but now, things happened and I changed.

"Hello gorgeous, what's a beautiful girl like you doing here all by yourself?'' I looked at the guy who just took a seat beside me. He was hot, not billionaire hot but hot nonetheless.

"I'm Camilla" I smiled warmly at him and he took my hand, kissing my knuckles.

"I'm Aiden" I nodded with a flirtatious smile. He quickly ordered another drink for us as he spoke to me about himself. Turns out, he's bestfriends with the owner of this place. He was 21 and was single. I only told him my age, saying I was 20 which was a total lie but, he didn't need to know that.

"Are you single?'' He asked and I looked at him incredulously.

"If I wasn't, would I be here all by myself?'' I quoted with an eye roll and he laughed mumbling 'feisty' under his breath but I heard it.

"Okay, point taken. So, would you like to dance?'' He smiled. Guess I'm going home with this one tonight. I nodded, downing my last shot before standing up eagerly. He laughed, getting up too and leading me to the dance floor.

'Work'-by rihanna blared through the speakers and I began dancing. Aiden closely behind me, grinding. I rolled my hips to the music, pushing my bum on his dick. His hands enclosed around my waist, pushing me closer to him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, arching my back and practically dancing on his hard on. Glad to know someone's excited. My hips and bum rolled sensually to the music and his hands ran from my waist to my exposed thighs in soft caresses.

I threw my head back, my mouth near his ear lobe and I gently flicked it with my tongue. The song changed to something crazier and that's when I felt his hand slowly ride my dress higher as he squeezed my thighs gently.

He kissed my neck, sucking on the skin there as I ran my hands up his hair, tugging. He groaned and the vibration made me moan.

"Fuck" I heard him hiss as his hands moved up to cup my breasts, kneading them gently but firmly. I kissed him and he responded eagerly, his tongue swiftly sliding into my mouth. The kiss was erotic, hard and harsh, just the way I liked it.

His hands continued massaging my breasts before roaming my body then he turned me to face him, not breaking the kiss. He cupped my bum and squeezed firmly. I had more back side than breasts. I felt my dress, ride up directly under my bum. He pushed a leg between mine, making me spread my legs a little wider.

He kissed my neck as he used his leg to rub me through my lace underwear. I gasped at the rough yet pleasurable contact, throwing my head back in ecstasy.

"You feel so good Cammy, I want to be inside you so badly" he muttered, smashing his lips back on mine and I moaned into his mouth. His hand slipped under my dress and I did not mind at all. It wouldn't be the first time I've fucked or made out in the middle of a dance floor. Crazy huh?

He squeezed my bum all the while giving the kiss all the attention it needs then he removed his leg and positioned his dick near my entrance as he thrusted... I call it multitasking. I moaned lightly before biting his lip gently as he hissed a string of cusses. He thrusted and I rolled my hips in sync. Ahhh, the art of dry humping.

His hands still working their magic under my dress. They slipped inside my underwear. I won't be surprised if I'm completely exposed for hungry eyes. I won't care either way. His hands were large, calloused and warm on my skin. The pleasure was surreal.